Ant-Z/ Pirschen Italian cloth uniforms

Moderator: Feldjager

PaulW

Ant-Z/ Pirschen Italian cloth uniforms

Post by PaulW »

Hi all, sorry to start another Ant-Z thread! I had been intending to order some of Chen's dark-green Italian wool (grigro-verde) jackets but wanted to let you know that the wool has been discontinued due to a lack of orders :cry:

Chen's economic reasons are perfectly understandable, but I just wondered why there has been a lack of orders? My interest is mainly Waffen SS and the original M44 jackets I have seen have often been in dark green Italian wool. Years ago (when I had more money....) I owned a G von B M43 Mann's tunic that came from a veteran - in (coarse) Italian wool - one of my biggest militaria regrets is selling it.... I had intended to try to replicate it (as much as you can...) by buying an M43 (as well as an M44).

Does anyone with greater knowledge than I know what sort of percentage of Waffen SS M43 tunics were Italian wool (and M44's for that matter). (I didn't think there was such a thing as M42 jackets in Italian wool - I could be wrong...). Should there be a market for Italian wool jackets - or were they not common enough to be 'deemed necessary'. Did anyone buy one of Chen's Italian wool tunics and if so what did you think??

Chen - if you see this post - what are the chances of you doing a run of Italian wool again - or finding a few scraps to make me an SS BW type M43 and an M44..........seriously, PM me if you do.

Regards, Paul
pirschen

Re: Ant-Z/ Pirschen Italian cloth uniforms

Post by pirschen »

oh,thanks my friend
we will make Italian wool again on this year.
and at the front have Italian wool uniforms for sell now
and we have correct later war time feldgrau 42 color M42 and M43 for sell now, also,we have some correct later war time feldgray 44 color M44 jacket for sell now.
have a nice day
chen
quality WWI&WWII uniforms reproductions
http://www.antzmilitary.com
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

Hi Chen,
many thanks for the prompt reply - fantastic news that you will be doing another run! I did look at "At the Front" but didn't see what I needed - plus the prices seem high. I already have one of your M44 (late war brownish wool type) jackets and it is superb - have had lots of compliments about it's cut/ quality. I will wait patiently for your new Italian cloth run and order an M44 and an SS BW type M43 from you as soon as your wool is available this year. Please feel free to PM me etc when it is available - I will be your first customer!! :D

Best regards, Paul.
Pz Gren Hoffmann

Post by Pz Gren Hoffmann »

ATF only have Heer tunics in the italian wool right now.
http://www.atthefrontshop.com/ProductDe ... e=GUJHM43I
They have kielhosen and m43 caps (both heer and ss) in this material too. I have a Heer cap and it's great!
Their latest uniforms are made in the US, that's why the prices are higher.

I agree that Pirchens M44's are great! I don't own one, but i have seen one in the flesh :)

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”