Females Re-enacting Axis Units FRAU

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Females Re-enacting Axis Units FRAU

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Brill girls, what can i say exept that.
By the way the liddle attack hound loved it as well
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
JDR

Post by JDR »

Thanks ladies for looking after me over the course of the show and thanks to Dink who doesnt do Bevo for sowing on my sleeve eagle still owe you a drink for that i havnt forgot.
And that boys is how you take a penalty.
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Crazy Feldgendarme wrote:Brill girls, what can i say exept that.
By the way the liddle attack hound loved it as well
:lol: It was great meeting "Pee's"(and yourself)I hope he instilled fear into the hearts of the 'Ami gangsters'.
"I require able bodied men,with good horse and gun.
I wish none but those who desire to be actively engaged".
"Come on boys,if you want a heap of fun and to kill some yankees".
Nathan Bedford Forest.
Chorlitz|12.SS|

Post by Chorlitz|12.SS| »

AWESOME. you ladys did an outstanding job. :wink: :P
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Due to a technical glich with our previous website host, FRAU's website can now be found at www.f-r-a-u.co.uk Our new website as with the previous is a work in progress so please bear or is it bare with us.

Many thanks for the comments gents. :wink:

FRAU team
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

FRAU wrote:Due to a technical glich with our previous website host, FRAU's website can now be found at http://www.f-r-a-u.co.uk Our new website as with the previous is a work in progress so please bear or is it bare with us.

Many thanks for the comments gents. :wink:

FRAU team
I hope that all the hard work the FRAU team put in is not lost as it was a very good site
ImageImageImageImageImage
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Thankfully the work of a conglomerate of women and the fact that most of our information is held securely offline means the core items from the website will be up shortly on the new website. Unfortunately this takes time to upload everything again, but we are slowly getting there in the back ground and hope to offer even more "new" things in our little part of cyber space.

Please note our forum is still functional (phew) it is only the website itself that has changed.

Thanks for the support Herr Repper 8)

FRAU
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

No worries happy to do so
ImageImageImageImageImage
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Well the end of the season is rapidly approaching with the last public event just two weeks away. FRAU have had a huge success this year, including our soldatenheim at Beltring last year a theme we hope to revisit again in 2010 something we feel finally put women in re-enactment on the map.

We are currently focusing on Levisham and the great time we shall have at a little station on the NYMR railway. This will be the first year of having at least 16 female re-enactors there displaying and something we hope will long continue. We've always said one female doing an axis role is great, two is superb, but lots :shock: well it shall be seen at levisham where there will be several DRK from three groups working together. Where the group the women belong to doesn't matter, the fact they're working together does, and shows the women in the hobby really can knuckle down and make a display even better and that so far theres been no agenda other than to enjoy the hobby and enhance each others impression. Whilst FRAU has its feet in WARS, we're constantly proud that we have such good relationships with other women in the hobby and without them this year we couldn't have had the success we have had, add to that the support from the gentlemen of the hobby, we look forward to working with them all again in the new year.

The FRAU ladies will be attending the evening swaree on the Saturday night (we wouldn't want to turn down the offer of someone cooking for us for a change), and shall be seen about the station all weekend. If you're new to the hobby or an old friend, please pop down and say hello (although we're on code black atm guessing what N44 will be up to this year the sneaky chaps).

We still have our forum, which continues to grow and our website thats constantly developing so please take a look if you're interested in the roles of females not only in re-enacting but in WWII

Thanks

FRAU
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

There is now only our attendance at the N44 dance on the 28th Nov in Hartlepool left for one last social before the kit is tucked away and restored over the winter months.

We've had a fantastic first year and couldn't have done any of it without the support of not only our bretheren groups within wars, but also many other re-enactors that have assisted us in 2009. To all those, we thank you.

FRAU are always welcoming to new members and working with any other group, if you would like to know more about us please check our website and forum or contact can be made directly to Helga.

Roll on 2010 8)

The FRAU team
les hearn

Post by les hearn »

well done girls
you lot are doing us all prowd

that includes all aspects of reenacting .............allied and axis :wink:
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Well 2010 has well and truely started and the ladies of FRAU are starting to focus on the events of the coming year. We look forward to seeing friends old and new and hopefully continuing with some display ideas from last year, expanding on some old ideas and trying the odd new thing.

Our website will be updated with our events list in the coming weeks and with pictures and details from events last year.

See you all in a field somewhere

the ladies of Frau 8)
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

FRAU wrote: See you all in a field somewhere

the ladies of Frau 8)
Please rephrase that bit girls................. you will be getting some hot under the collar!!! :lol:

Looking fwd to seeing you all this year again...... RGM?
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Yes FRAU will be attending RGM 8)
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Do you need an extra shelter again? It's there if you want it but you might need to get it picked up this time cos my Audi ain't built to take those LONG POLES! :lol:

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”