mannequinns just recently given

The place to display all those event photos you have

Moderator: Richk98

berlin1945

mannequinns just recently given

Post by berlin1945 »

Dressed a few Mannequinns I was recently given by a shop closing down in Newry, Just takes my gear off the ground and out of boxes
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
berlin1945

Re: mannequinns just recently given

Post by berlin1945 »

more mannequinns

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

More photos also another 4 Mannequinns promised so I'll most likely kit these out as well From some of my collection

JDR

Post by JDR »

Reminds me of that episode from Father Ted :lol:
And that boys is how you take a penalty.
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

lol can you imagine trying to pick up 7 mannequinns and bunging them into your car on way home was stopped at a security check point they thought my car was over loaded it caused some laughs with the others in the patrol, still laughing at it.

les hearn

Post by les hearn »

thats a nice collection there guv
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

Thanks Les and hows you are you well , will see you at Gun powder mills next year just been busy at work and father was quite ill early this year, i'm trying to get my stuff out of cup boards etc and tidy up the place as discovered on last count to have 27 complete uniforms and over 40 weapons from k98s to stg44 to panzershrecks and mortars etc and also 17 bayonets two hj knives and a trench knife i had misplaced for a few years and just found it , didn't really realise I had that much stored away as I constantly keep buying or picking things up, was at a church car boot sale yesterday and picked up set of German stamps and this other brick a brack for 8 quid.

Johan Fink

Post by Johan Fink »

Could start your own museum there! nice collection.
Johan.
Meine Ehre HeiBt Treue W.A.R.S Das Reich 2nd SS
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

thanks for saying so i bought some more stuff last week should arrive tomorrow, i still like the german stuff bought some bayonets( now have in excess of tenty as i like the makers marks) as i have a passion for them as well as k98s, sort of collect irish stuff now and have amassed a lovely collection of 1916 uniforms and modern uniforms as well which are lovely and i am awaiting a few more mannequins to arrive to dress these

Return to “Photos”