A.Weiss

Re: Your Face of War

Post by A.Weiss »

Exellent work Kameraden!!! 8)

A.Weiß
buchinsky

Post by buchinsky »

Max wrote:Hey Buch! Sometimes The Uscha it’s human too … almost. This is my face of war :wink:
Some people believe the Uscha is a Robot ensambled by Himmler himself as the ultimate war machine. :D

Great great pics swedish guys! Perfect ! Thumbs up ! :)
Zeigler

Post by Zeigler »

Thanks guys! :)
Reenactor in the swedish group FHF
http://www.reenactor.se
Sturmmann Zeigler
Zeigler

Post by Zeigler »

A few more...

Sturmmann Zeigler
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

This
Is a GOOD photograph - and the one above it (Halbekette) is excellent also apart from WH plates and SS Soldaten.

I am liking this group muchly! :lol:
Zeigler

Post by Zeigler »

Hoffman Grink wrote: Is a GOOD photograph - and the one above it (Halbekette) is excellent also apart from WH plates and SS Soldaten.

Many thanks! That picture is from a public event from 2008 with a late war scenario centered around a SS/Heer kampfgruppe outside Berlin. Most of the Heer soldiers rode to the battle in two 250s while we moved on foot or on a 251 with SS plates. Its me on the left with the k98. We will be going to Beltring in a rather large group, looking forward in meeting some of you guys there :)
Sturmmann Zeigler
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Here's one ive dug up which you've probably seen before, (yawn lol :lol: )
can't remember now heh heh!!!!!
War Face (Fallschy collection#2).jpg
War Face (Fallschy collection#2).jpg (22.92 KiB) Viewed 5250 times
Regards, Pipes
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Zeigler wrote:
Hoffman Grink wrote: Is a GOOD photograph - and the one above it (Halbekette) is excellent also apart from WH plates and SS Soldaten.

Many thanks! That picture is from a public event from 2008 with a late war scenario centered around a SS/Heer kampfgruppe outside Berlin. Most of the Heer soldiers rode to the battle in two 250s while we moved on foot or on a 251 with SS plates. Its me on the left with the k98. We will be going to Beltring in a rather large group, looking forward in meeting some of you guys there :)
I understand you are acquiring a new member shortly who will be able to provide you with a good experience at Beltring. I will make a point of having a beer with you guys. You have quality.
Zeigler

Post by Zeigler »

Hoffman Grink wrote:
Zeigler wrote:

I understand you are acquiring a new member shortly who will be able to provide you with a good experience at Beltring. I will make a point of having a beer with you guys. You have quality.
Thats true! He will help us establish a british section (essex reg.) here in Sweden! Looking forward to that beer :)
Sturmmann Zeigler
reddevil1311

Post by reddevil1311 »

I wonder who that is? :)

Told you they were good Paul!

Ashley
"I am a white male aged 18 to 45, everyone listens to me no matter how dumb my suggestions are"

www.reenactor.se (FHF - Sweden)
http://combatengineers.forumup.org/
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

reddevil1311 wrote:I wonder who that is? :)

Told you they were good Paul!

Ashley
The best just got better Ash! :lol:
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

Peiper wrote:Here's one ive dug up which you've probably seen before, (yawn lol :lol: )
Regards, Pipes

o please, jump of a cliff
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Hans Gowert wrote:
Peiper wrote:Here's one ive dug up which you've probably seen before, (yawn lol :lol: )
Regards, Pipes

What's your problem Gowert???
This is the third time you have had a pop at me for no reason!!
You hide behind your PC making nasty snide comments but are not man enough to say them to my face!!
Last time i met you you couldn't look me in the eye, basically you are a coward, there ive said it publicly so sue!!!!
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I have to say - this smacks of bullying Tom - You said you'd left re-enactment to paintball - so Peiper shouldn't bother you. It's like the anonymous FJ re-enactor I read about in a magazine today........ appearing in an article opposite myself - who puts their name and photo to the article........ What's that all about? It's not life and death is it?

Leave the guy alone. It's a big field - go kick your ball somewhere away from him......
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

Peiper wrote:
Hans Gowert wrote:
Regards, Pipes

What's your problem Gowert???
This is the third time you have had a pop at me for no reason!!
You hide behind your PC making nasty snide comments but are not man enough to say them to my face!!
Last time i met you you couldn't look me in the eye, basically you are a coward, there ive said it publicly so sue!!!!
lol the 1st and last time i met you was about 11pm at victory show on a very dark and drunken night , in which i introduced my self then went to get more beer, not much to it really pip.
Hoffman Grink wrote:I have to say - this smacks of bullying Tom - You said you'd left re-enactment to paintball - so Peiper shouldn't bother you.
your right.
Hoffman Grink wrote:It's like the anonymous FJ re-enactor I read about in a magazine today........ appearing in an article opposite myself - who puts their name and photo to the article........ What's that all about? It's not life and death is it?
no idea what your on about

Return to “Photos”