Paging Thomas

Supplying high-end replicas
and originals of 20th century militaria.

Moderator: Zeugmeister

Franz repper

Re: Paging Thomas

Post by Franz repper »

von Olsson wrote:
Franz repper wrote:Thanks sean for the posative input Lets not kick a man thats down (all those one posters) there are time when life throws a hole wall of shit at us . One of these times has happend to Thomas he is working on it but remember he has a life out side reenacting
Who is kicking on Thomas?! I can´t see whats wrong in asking where the stuff is that you have ordered and even paid for months ago. If you Franz know why Thomas can´t fulfill his responsibility as a good dealer you should inform the guys who have send Thomas their money what is going on. I also think that this could help Thomas and ZM.
I find it intresting that some People there only post to date is here and that is to dig at Thomas others have been a way from the forum for a long time the first post the do is here . I will not pass on Personal info on to a Open forum or to some one I dont know , how could pass this on to every one I will try and call Thomas to day to se how he is .Thanks to those how offered support
ImageImageImageImageImage
von Neustadt

Post by von Neustadt »

I have ordered a 44 dot suit that I have paid for and it would be nice to get some information on how things are progressing. Because when you pay in advance and then hear nothing, you start to get a little worried. Earlier this year I ordered and paid for a FJ knockensack from Zeugmeister and it arrived without any problems. I’m very pleased with my knockensack, the quality is super.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

von Neustadt wrote:I have ordered a 44 dot suit that I have paid for and it would be nice to get some information on how things are progressing. Because when you pay in advance and then hear nothing, you start to get a little worried. Earlier this year I ordered and paid for a FJ knockensack from Zeugmeister and it arrived without any problems. I’m very pleased with my knockensack, the quality is super.
Yes I understand how you feel some times things in Life happen that we dont know about and take alot of our time if not all . I will try and get Thomas to contact you
Andy

Post by Andy »

Please kindly do the same for me, that's the only thing everybody is asking for - to hear from Thomas and be a little reassured!

Paid orders - including mine - can wait as long as he's planning to sort things out. We all like him and his stuff and would like to keep on buying from Zeugmeisterei.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Andy I will try and get him to Post somthing here he was last on here the 30th of last month .Of corse he could also be on this thing they call a Hoilday its 4 weeks in Germany
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Hi lads :D
I e-mailed Thomas about a month ago about a smock and he replied,
he does take a bit of time on some items but just be patient gents and
he will get back to you :wink:
Regards Peiper.
Caen44

Post by Caen44 »

----
Last edited by Caen44 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schorff

Post by Schorff »

Franz repper wrote:
von Olsson wrote:
Franz repper wrote:Thanks sean for the posative input Lets not kick a man thats down (all those one posters) there are time when life throws a hole wall of shit at us . One of these times has happend to Thomas he is working on it but remember he has a life out side reenacting
Who is kicking on Thomas?! I can´t see whats wrong in asking where the stuff is that you have ordered and even paid for months ago. If you Franz know why Thomas can´t fulfill his responsibility as a good dealer you should inform the guys who have send Thomas their money what is going on. I also think that this could help Thomas and ZM.
I find it intresting that some People there only post to date is here and that is to dig at Thomas others have been a way from the forum for a long time the first post the do is here . I will not pass on Personal info on to a Open forum or to some one I dont know , how could pass this on to every one I will try and call Thomas to day to se how he is .Thanks to those how offered support
Hello,
I found this forum in time when I was looking for some info about Thomas and Zeugmesterei. I was desperate that Thomas did not answer on my mail. I dont know him personally and I never ordered anything from him before but I am pleased when I see that he has a good record among reeneactors. So I hope that he is OK and he will be soon back.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Ok I removed some point less posts from this nothing that will detract from the Topic .But lets keep this all Nice and Polite or I will Lock the topic down
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

I wish you well Thomas and hope that you have a speedy recovery
dagda

Post by dagda »

I second that!! Im (and the rest of FJR6/kompanie 9-Irland glad things are looking up!

'The hour is darkest just before dawn!'

Rot schient die Sonne!

M Koenigstein
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Jugend Repper

Post by Jugend Repper »

Good to see you Thomas and hope you get better :D
Jokke
(speling)
Last edited by Jugend Repper on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wenn ich dumm bin, lassen sie's micht entgelten;
wenn ich recht hab, wollen sie mich schelten. Goethe
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Enough said :wink:
Get well soon Thomas :D
Regards Peiper.
Andy

Post by Andy »

That is Wunderbar news Thomas :D

Glad to see you back - Herzlich Wilkommen Kamerad!

All my best wishes for a speedy recovery and a toast to lots of great business in the future :mrgreen:... Zum Wohl!

cheers

Andy
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Thomas, nice to here you are recovering my friend many on here were concerned about you mate.

Gents i do hope this has cured any concerns you may have, the order of the day is a little patience and Thomas will sort your gear asap.

Cheers now
Dave (Back from Holiday) 8)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “Zeugmeisterei”