Paging Thomas

Supplying high-end replicas
and originals of 20th century militaria.

Moderator: Zeugmeister

Caen44

Re: Paging Thomas

Post by Caen44 »

----
Last edited by Caen44 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A.Weiss

Post by A.Weiss »

Caen44,

my other post was just a comment no more. :lol:
It's true I never bought, because Mr. Thomas refused to sell! :x

A.Weiß
totenkopfverband

Post by totenkopfverband »

i hear dogreen has access to the polish boots supplier. this has to mean that ZM is either on his way to fulfilling lowboot orders, or he has some explaining to do.
Andy2

Post by Andy2 »

Thomas has LOTS of explaining to do...his Czech uniform manufacturers have been accessible and working all along, but he never delivered the goods I have paid for, and in fact never even forwarded my order...just pocketed the money and never gave it back.

Anybody been able to get a reply from the rascal yet? Not that it would make a big difference given my past experience with him...
max seela

Post by max seela »

Andy2 wrote:Thomas has LOTS of explaining to do...his Czech uniform manufacturers have been accessible and working all along, but he never delivered the goods I have paid for, and in fact never even forwarded my order...just pocketed the money and never gave it back.

Anybody been able to get a reply from the rascal yet? Not that it would make a big difference given my past experience with him...
Lets hope thomas gets his finger out and gets our orders sorted ASAP, been waiting 4 months and no contact at all yet....Max
SoldaatPiet

Post by SoldaatPiet »

I orderd in june for 400 euro's and payed. Still didnt received anything. I decided to contact the police of Erding.
If this is the way he wants it its fine by me. I am done with this guy i want my money back.
I advice you guys to do the same cauz i dont think you will ever see your money again.
Sven Meyer

Post by Sven Meyer »

when you have the time to collect your money,you have time to communicate :shock: .
When you don't communicate,after you being paid you will get troubles....because customers
want their stuff....
no matter what his problem is :? .
max seela

Post by max seela »

SoldaatPiet wrote:I orderd in june for 400 euro's and payed. Still didnt received anything. I decided to contact the police of Erding.
If this is the way he wants it its fine by me. I am done with this guy i want my money back.
I advice you guys to do the same cauz i dont think you will ever see your money again.
How did you go about alerting the authorities in erding? Max
Eligius

Post by Eligius »

Hello,
some of you might know me, some not.
I did a lot of WW2 reenactment from 2002-2008. Many events with Kompanie 1 in UK, CZ and the rest of Europe.
Most of these events i did together with Thomas, as we used to live in the same area at that time, and became good fellas.
Unfortunately i had not the time to do many reenactment events in 2009, so i also had not so much contact with Thomas, as he seemed to be great when i met him last time at aroung pentecost, where we ran a market stall together at Rottau spring market.
A good friend of mine living in Prague sent me an email for christmas, where he told me to be concerned about Thomas, being ill and having trouble with customers of his business.
He told me about angry customer’s posts in this forum.
I tried to find a way to contact Thomas, as i could not reach him on his mobile for several days.
I finally managed to get his parents home telephone number and was shocked to hear, that Thomas spent the last months in hospital and sanatory, because of a complete nervous and physical breakdown in autumn last year. Since then, he was first in hospital and than in kind of asylum for several weeks.
Thomas was alowed to return to his parents home on 23.12.2009 for christmas, but is still under medication and in rehabilitation.
As the rent for his businessrooms has not been payed during his stay in hospital, the rooms have been cleared. Some local friends of Thomas have moved most of his stock to a place near his parents home.
I will do my best to help Thomas in his recovery, and do my best to help you folks, if there should be any problem with stuff you payed for, but did not receive yet, to find a solution.
Contact me at : gottmituns1943@yahoo.de
Thank you and all the best
Eligius
totenkopfverband

Post by totenkopfverband »

i have sent an email. hopefully this will get resolved and yes, hearing about thomas being in a sanitarium is shocking news.
Pug42

Post by Pug42 »

Hi Eligius - thank you for taking the time to set out the background to Thomas' situation and the problems with Zeugmeisterei customers. Hopefully in time Thomas can be restored to health and the ZM business can be got back up and running.

I met you and Thomas at a private battle in Llandindod Wells back in 2005 when I was with KP1, I well remember your splendid leadership of the section attacks on the 29th Infantry positions! Not forgetting Thomas' hilarious Hitler impressions either!

I wish you both well, keep people updated here if you can with how things are going...
David

Stimme aus dem sumpf...

STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG
kgzohl

Post by kgzohl »

I have known both Tom and Eligius for a number of years and consider them both as close friends, I have not made any comments about this subject as I have been unable to contact Tom for a while myself, the same as many of you. I can assure all of you who are waiting for orders that the most amicable solution for all parties will come along eventualy but this will obviosly take time so please be patient. I have only just found out about Toms illness myself, but Those of you who know Tom well, will tell you that he is a fantastic fellow and we should all wish him well and to get better soon.

Sean.

please pm if you feel the need, I will answer any questions as best as I can.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Can someone please send Thomas best wishes from me and tell him to get well soon.

Cheers

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
JOKY

Post by JOKY »

Best wisches from me as well :wink: :wink: :wink:
Joky
dagda

Post by dagda »

And his kameraden in 9/FJR6 Irland!

Horrido
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Return to “Zeugmeisterei”