Paging Thomas

Supplying high-end replicas
and originals of 20th century militaria.

Moderator: Zeugmeister

Andy

Paging Thomas

Post by Andy »

Anybody knows why Thomas is not replying to emails, PMs and phone calls? I've been trying to get in touch with him for more than three weeks now with no success :(
Heeresbergführer

Re: Paging Thomas

Post by Heeresbergführer »

Yeah...one of my unit members, who ordered some ZM Mountain Boots in February, is also trying to contact him to get info on his order...but has gotten no replies. Maybe he's on a long German Holiday.
Dort, wo der Adler haust!
Hauptmann u. Heeresbergführer "Papa" Kiser
Kompanie Chef
5. Kp./Hochgebirgsjäger Btl. 4

TacAide

Post by TacAide »

Andy wrote:Anybody knows why Thomas is not replying to emails, PMs and phone calls? I've been trying to get in touch with him for more than three weeks now with no success :(
Hmmmm.......I made my first and only purchase to date, of a cheap T+W smock from ZM. Paid by Ppal and was told to expect the following week - that was close on four weeks ago now and still no show. Have sent an email and am awaiting a reply.

In the meantime 'stuff' I ordered from ANT-Z, SOF and TR Badges about the same time have all arrived.

Have I made a mistake? I hope not as ZM have always had a good reputation for quality and service. Perhaps its in the post. :|
dagda

Post by dagda »

I know Thomas personally, and I too have stuff ordered from him, be patient it will be sorted.
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

TacAide

Post by TacAide »

dagda wrote:I know Thomas personally, and I too have stuff ordered from him, be patient it will be sorted.
Thanks Mike, if you are a satisfied customer then that's good enough for me. See you in Duncannon. :wink:
Andy

Post by Andy »

Thomas has been very, very pleasant to deal with and his items are absolutely top-notch, I got a pair of spring oakleaf keilhosen from him and they are totally spectacular with perfect cut, colors, pattern and HBT.

However I'd like him to be a bit more regularly accessible - I don't want to chase my suppliers around for ages just to place an order or having an update! In the long term clients get tired of this and move on to other traders, which would be a real pity for Zeugmeisterei since their stuff is soooo good!
TacAide

Post by TacAide »

TacAide wrote:
dagda wrote:I know Thomas personally, and I too have stuff ordered from him, be patient it will be sorted.
Thanks Mike, if you are a satisfied customer then that's good enough for me. See you in Duncannon. :wink:
Your confidence was well-founded, Mike, the item arrived this morning so I am now :D if slightly :oops: at doubting Thomas - no pun intended.
Jager Roll

Post by Jager Roll »

I was looking to order and FJ smock, bandolier and helmet cover. I was a bit concerned that he did not answer my last email. I might get a calling card and try and call him from the US. Is it easier to work through Email with him or should I try to call him?

Tim
www.fjr3.com
Andy

Post by Andy »

That's the point Tim - Thomas hasn't been replying to emails and phone calls for the past three weeks. I know because I've been calling him daily at Zeugmeisterei! I have a ton of stuff to order from him but I need to hear from him first :?
So nobody in the Forum knows why he's not to be found? On holiday, reenacting, whatever?
Viktor Kauer

Post by Viktor Kauer »

Last contact I had from him was on the 20th May, so he hasn't been gone long!

Kauer
Andy

Post by Andy »

HA! Good to know! So he IS around after all :mrgreen:
Then I only have to be patient...I must have been ringing him up at the wrong times :roll: ?
Did you actually find him at his Zeugmeisterei phone number, if I may? Or was that via email?
Thanks for the comforting update, anyway :mrgreen:
Viktor Kauer

Post by Viktor Kauer »

I PM'd him through this forum RE a pair of Jack boots a friend bought from him, maybe you could try that?

Kauer
Jugend Repper

Post by Jugend Repper »

He might have gone on holiday or anything , but I can say his stuff is some of the best . if I had any money I would buy my kit of him .
Jokke
Wenn ich dumm bin, lassen sie's micht entgelten;
wenn ich recht hab, wollen sie mich schelten. Goethe
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Jugend Repper wrote:He might have gone on holiday or anything , but I can say his stuff is some of the best . if I had any money I would buy my kit of him .
Jokke
Jokke your using my money to buy off him !! :shock:

Any way gents I only use Richard and Thomas for my uniform and Kit its first class (ZM marked stuff) yes Thomas is a little söow at times but it gets there in the end . I know why he is away and its not for me to say on an open forum or via PM
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jager Roll

Post by Jager Roll »

Could you let us know how long he will be away?

Return to “Zeugmeisterei”