blank fire ppsh

Moderator: berlin1945

paul das reich

blank fire ppsh

Post by paul das reich »

does anyone know who would manufacture one :wink: only asking as i may bank role such a project here in the uk if its viable and legal.
Last edited by paul das reich on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfie

Re: blank fire ppsh

Post by Wolfie »

http://www.ssroom.com

Edit, looks like they're not making them at the moment.
"He was a fighter in every way, he lived and breathed action"

Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Not much good to UK based re-enactors.
I dont understand why members dont fill in the location part of the profile, or put some fantasy in there. It would save so much time and wasted posts if a true location could be known.
I love the real bedroom warrior ones, 'fighting in a pool of my own gore' or 'keeping England free for ever', 'in the trenches sweeping the nazis hordes back to berlin' that type of thing. No, you are not, you are in a back bedroom in Grimsby or somewhere equally unexciting but that info really could help in some cases.
Can we start a campaign for the true location? Even just a country would help when it comes to some of the laws we have to negotiate in this hobby.
paul das reich

Post by paul das reich »

hiya stig,i dont know whether or not your post was aimed at me or not,apollogies if it was nt.
i asked a question because i may finance something that all members of the axis comunity may benefit from,not just certain quarters of groups,but all.
i think there is a massive void in the uk for blank fire weapons,afterall we are legally allowed to keep them and use them,welding up old mgc's etc can only go on for so long i think.
maybe it is time for some newly developed equipment,something that safer than some of the hired equipment that i have seen doled out,believe it or not,i would like to see some things move a little in reenacment.

best regards:

paul.
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

It wasn't aimed at anyone directly, sorry if it seemed that way, it was an observation on the practce of either not filling in the location or of using some exotic location or in my case[before i edited last night] some rant on a moral issue. It would be so much easier if members even just put their number plate code at the end. GB, IRL, F, D or whatever it would save a lot of wasted effort when it comes to legal points. In this hobby it often does.
paul das reich

Post by paul das reich »

no probs stig,i do know what you mean,i have ammended me location to sunny carlisle :lol: :lol: :lol:

all the best

paul.
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

paul das reich wrote:does anyone know who would manufacture one :wink: only asking as i may bank role such a project here in the uk if its viable and legal.
I have made a lot of them in the past few years, so there are some about.
Muller

Post by Muller »

and i am still looking to get me hands on one :cry:
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

Muller wrote:and i am still looking to get me hands on one :cry:
Well you never know your luck Dan, there may be another 1 or 2 available at some stage

Return to “Weapons and Equipment”