Elite Militaria?

Moderator: berlin1945

franz20

Elite Militaria?

Post by franz20 »

I apologize if this is not the proper place to put this if Mods would be kind enough to point out the proper section I'd gladly repost.

Has anyone used/done business with Elite Militaria? They seem very accommodating and willing to answer my questions, but before considering any purchases, I'd like to ask if anyone here owns any "pieces" made by them. Accuracy? Problems? Build quality? (Everything looks amazing from the photos, but the prices are so low it scares the piss outta me).

I'd appreciate some input/reviews before I move forward.

Vielen Danke!

Franz
RZM

Re: Elite Militaria?

Post by RZM »

Ive found this to be true since I got into this hobby. Cheap isnt good,and good isnt cheap. Anything ive gotten at a discount,or paid less for has either been poor quality,and or incorrect in some shape or form. Bottom line is research..Alot of places have the same sources for their gear...alot of it isnt good. Case in point. I had the oppertunity to check a repro helmet side by side with a refurbished original. The repro cost decidedly less. And it looks it too. So ive decided on a refurbished original. The contrast between the two was day and night.
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

judging by there lack of any stock or pics on any german items I would say perhaps they have been rumbled
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

are you referring to the fabrication or the clothing store part

cos in terms of metal fabrication Nelz makes the best AT guns mortars and vehicles. If you want some piccies I can supply you plenty of our mortars and the Pak38 :D or just look at the Panzer III, Erika ;)
Never Surrender. Your Honour lies in victory or death
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

oh is that nelz site, well in that case he should be good to go, however he is lacking any pics or stock images on his german store front.
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

yes m8 hes just had the Yorkshire show to organise so Im sure hell get to it soon enough ;)

you tried his facebook page plenty of stuff on there

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Mi ... 5795836515
Never Surrender. Your Honour lies in victory or death
SplinterA

Post by SplinterA »

johankreig wrote:judging by there lack of any stock or pics on any german items I would say perhaps they have been rumbled
johankreig wrote:oh is that nelz site, well in that case he should be good to go
So quick to condemn, without the relevant info?
Nelz is a top level fabricator and a straight up guy who selflessly works hard for the hobby way beyond his own needs.
I dont think he needs a slagging off the ignorant?
franz20

Post by franz20 »

Thank you for all the replies!

I have not one thing against Mr. Nelz. He has been nothing but kind and accommodating, especially with the barrage of questions. BUT, before I drop a months rent on an anti-tank gun, I was looking for some reviews of his AT guns.

I got what I needed, I think I'm going to proceed with doing business with Mr. Nelz.

Thank you again!

Franz
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

I had no idea it was his site, from first appearances the site looked like many of the less reputable sites I have seen, I am not having a dig at him, he makes fine products, as you can clearly see, upon discovering it was his site, I made it apparent I had made a mistake, If you want to have a dig at something try your garden first.
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
SplinterA

Post by SplinterA »

But yours was the first dig?
You went straight in with putting down the attempts by Nelz to bring his products to the internet. You had no idea, you admit that, could have been anyone?
So he isnt the best web designer, so what, his product and the demand for them speaks volumes.
Isnt it better to find out about something before you condemn it?

Return to “Weapons and Equipment”