7.5mm blank ammo for MAS 36

Moderator: berlin1945

southern reb

7.5mm blank ammo for MAS 36

Post by southern reb »

Hi
A friend of mine wants to buy a MAS 36 rifle but is having trouble finding blank 7.5 ammo.
Can anyone point us in the right direction please ?
cheers
Ian
Peiper

Re: 7.5mm blank ammo for MAS 36

Post by Peiper »

southern reb wrote:Hi
A friend of mine wants to buy a MAS 36 rifle but is having trouble finding blank 7.5 ammo.
Can anyone point us in the right direction please ?
cheers
Ian
Sorry unless we know who you are, your age?, whether you belong to a reenactment group?
or if you have a FAC ? people wont help you, sorry but the law is quite strict these days :roll:

I have noticed many newbies or people who haven't posted on the forum very often asking
for weapons ammo etc recently but people are not going to assist unless you provide the
necessary information, this goes for all new posters, sorry but you could be anybody :?:
GraemeMac

Post by GraemeMac »

He's looking for blanks.....which require neither an FAC or a membership with a group to buy.........Why so quick to jump down peoples throat? Not like the chap has come along saying 'WHERE CAN I BUY GUNZ MAN?!'
erikbozwo2 wrote: Pyotr, please don't take any advice from peiper.
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

GraemeMac wrote:He's looking for blanks.....which require neither an FAC or a membership with a group to buy.........Why so quick to jump down peoples throat? Not like the chap has come along saying 'WHERE CAN I BUY GUNZ MAN?!'
Still weapon related GraemeMac and no one was jumping down peoples throat, i referred this to all
weapon wanted posts if you read my reply properly, also many companies now require information
before they sell, even blank ammo, perhaps you would like to help the gentleman then GreameMac
instead of having a pop at my response ??? :roll:
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

But if he wants to buy a Mas 36 that fires the blanks he is going to need an FAC?
GraemeMac

Post by GraemeMac »

Absolutely Sean, but the post is looking for blanks specifically.
erikbozwo2 wrote: Pyotr, please don't take any advice from peiper.
southern reb

Post by southern reb »

Hi
OK just to clear things up.I am a member of WW2LHA Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82, 2 Panzer Division (military police) and my friend is a member of SOSKAN (which as well as ACW has a Volkssturm unit) he already has a sect. 1 firearm cert and mine is still being processed.
My friend hopes to buy a MAS 36 because the Volkssturm were issued with quite a few I believe.
regards
Ian
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

southern reb wrote:Hi
OK just to clear things up.I am a member of WW2LHA Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82, 2 Panzer Division (military police) and my friend is a member of SOSKAN (which as well as ACW has a Volkssturm unit) he already has a sect. 1 firearm cert and mine is still being processed.
My friend hopes to buy a MAS 36 because the Volkssturm were issued with quite a few I believe.
regards
Ian
Thats fine mate, pity you didn't put this before lol :D

Regards Peiper
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

hello Mr Reb, Interesting - Didn't know SOSKAN had a Volksturm offshoot.

Nice looking rifle the MAS36. wouldnt mind getting one myself - just a shortage of excuses to put it on the priority list :?
Gliderinf / Luftlande
Halle

Post by Halle »

Hello Southern Reb ,
Had no idea of the Volksturmm unit either , whereabouts can I find out more ? Sorry I can't be of help with the blanks :(

Halle .
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
meyer

Post by meyer »

henry kranks would be about the only place in the uk that may have or be able too get some
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

ammozone.co.uk have live 7.5 x 54. Not much use.
southern reb

Post by southern reb »

I`ve sent out an email to see who is the best person who can give details about SOSKAN`s Volksturmm unit.
I am not in the Volksturmm with Soskan just a gud ole reb. I`m with WW2LHA gets complicated I know.
Ian
southern reb

Post by southern reb »

Hi
The best person to contact ref: SOSKAN`s Volkssturm
Is Philipp his email address is pelliotwright@aol.com
cheers
Ian
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I feel sorry for the hysterical gun laws in the UK. Even Scandinavia is turning a bit hysterical nowadays but what a commotion over a crappy deactivated rifle :roll: These “useless” items are for some weird reason regulated by law in the UK. My guess us that the easiest, cheapest and most reliable source would be to reload blanks. Empty cartridges that are unusual are usually available. But that is most likely also regulated? This hysterical approach makes me think that the Americanesians for once might be saner than we are :o

regards

Return to “Weapons and Equipment”