Panzer Headset and Mic

Moderator: berlin1945

Peiper

Re: Panzer Headset and Mic

Post by Peiper »

Walther wrote:Cheap. Near as bugger it. That'll do... I could have saved myself a fortune if i'd have known :o

Right, i'm off to make some EM34's out of some drain pipe and a couple of sponges.
Heh heh :lol:
Fair comment Walther, i must admit im the same, it has to be spot on, but there must come a time when the surplus of this
original gear runs out, or becomes that expensive that we will need a second mortgage, then what do we do :?:
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Then either you cant afford it, there is no right associated with collecting kit, sometimes you just don't have enough cash, or someone makes a repro?
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Battleflag Militaria have a few sets?, tried to copy some pics but it wont let me, anyway he has a nice set marked "Dfh.b" and
"SABA" priced at £495 and a cheaper set, dated 1942 at £255, but the throat mike is missing the switch and the earphone leads
missing the plug ??

Good hunting, Pipes :wink:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I have a set for sale. PM me for details. No timewasters please.
Botty

Post by Botty »

Be a pessimist and never be disappointed.
Otto Kohl

Post by Otto Kohl »

Im also looking for this type of headphones . I saw yesterday throatmicrophone on Czech aukro.cz , end price ~50 Euro but no shipping abroad :evil: .

Panzer crews not always used strictly panzer headphones, one of examples here 17-20 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxB6qDpcqWc
Heini

Post by Heini »

I have Dfh.b. headphones for sale. I will place it photo tomorrow in the section for sale...
Uffz. Heinrich Wiegrewe
1/Jnf.Rgt.18
"Kein Regiment soll besser sein!"
http://www.kvhwurm.cz
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Strange how people want something then when it appears and is offered it all goes very very silent. :lol:

Too many dreamers in this hobby - and too many people want things for nothing. :wink:
Walther

Post by Walther »

Piss and wind - that killer combo...
Rittm.u.Kompanie-Chef
Großdeutschland Aufklärungs
---------------------------------------
"When Barbarossa commences, the world will hold its breath"

Sean

Post by Sean »

Hoffman Grink wrote:Strange how people want something then when it appears and is offered it all goes very very silent. :lol:

Too many dreamers in this hobby - and too many people want things for nothing. :wink:
Keeping an eye on yours, if it's still available after I've moved I'll be knocking on your door so to speak.....................
'Gott Mitt Uns' - Yeah mate, got mittens too
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Sean wrote:
Hoffman Grink wrote:Strange how people want something then when it appears and is offered it all goes very very silent. :lol:

Keeping an eye on yours, if it's still available after I've moved I'll be knocking on your door so to speak.....................
:D Heyup Sean - didn't mean it to come across as peeved cos no one bought em - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was just I watched another thread about a big(gish) money item being wanted and then when said item turns up it goes quiet.

I've withdrawn the headphones and mic for the time being - not taking up much space and having topped up the moving fund I kinda like them on the glass head (when I'm not displaying me S10 and PASGT on it) and they don't take up much room. That said - if I do decide to move them on I will give you first refusal should you want it.
Sean

Post by Sean »

Hoffman Grink wrote:
Sean wrote:

:D Heyup Sean - didn't mean it to come across as peeved cos no one bought em - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was just I watched another thread about a big(gish) money item being wanted and then when said item turns up it goes quiet.

I've withdrawn the headphones and mic for the time being - not taking up much space and having topped up the moving fund I kinda like them on the glass head (when I'm not displaying me S10 and PASGT on it) and they don't take up much room. That said - if I do decide to move them on I will give you first refusal should you want it.
I knew it wasn't like that, but I understand what you mean!

Just a shame they won't keep me dry and warm at night (like a house) :lol:
'Gott Mitt Uns' - Yeah mate, got mittens too
Otto Kohl

Post by Otto Kohl »

Dear Panzer guys :wink:

Friend of mine has just started producing replicas of headphones holders for german " panzer kopfhörer" , and i would like to announce on his behalf that there is possibility to odrer one.

Made to original dimensions of the steel and leather just like oryginal ones. Fits period earphones perfectly.

Price ~ 65 euro + shipping

Please send me a PM if someones is interested.
Attachments
DSCN5843.JPG
DSCN5843.JPG (155.27 KiB) Viewed 26927 times
DSCN5833.JPG
DSCN5833.JPG (166.15 KiB) Viewed 26927 times
DSCN5832.JPG
DSCN5832.JPG (129.24 KiB) Viewed 26927 times
Otto Kohl

Post by Otto Kohl »

With installed earphones.
Attachments
dscn5852dv.jpg
dscn5852dv.jpg (53.4 KiB) Viewed 26912 times
dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

Otto Kohl wrote:With installed earphones.
They do look really nice. How hard are the earphones to get hold of?

Someone just needs to make the throat mikes. I'd love a set just for when I'm taking reference shots of uniforms.
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

Return to “Weapons and Equipment”