Esbit box scan / pdf file location ?

Moderator: berlin1945

Hauser

Esbit box scan / pdf file location ?

Post by Hauser »

Hi all and thanks for looking :) Can anyone possibly point me in the direction of a download for an Esbit stove box ? i would love to have a go making one, many thanks Rich
AFRA member
simondodkins

Re: Esbit box scan / pdf file location ?

Post by simondodkins »

Here ya go

They dropped me behind enemy lines... Quite a long way behind enemy lines... Guildford actually...

You heard the latest phrase? - "Utility Nickers" - ............one yank and they're off
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

Thank you very much for taking the time to dig it out and send me the file ! best regards Richard
ps cracking detail on the scan ! :D
AFRA member
simondodkins

Post by simondodkins »

No problem kamerade.

I would size it up on your desk top, print it on light or medium weight card with water-proof ink, and use a sharp craft knife to cut it out. Good luck & post some pics of the finished article???

Salut!
They dropped me behind enemy lines... Quite a long way behind enemy lines... Guildford actually...

You heard the latest phrase? - "Utility Nickers" - ............one yank and they're off
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

thank you as saved the file and printed out as you suggested and very pleased with result my regards and thanks
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

Hi Simon ....i made the box up this morning, printed on some white card i had in..... and it looks cracking !
Only prob i cannot get any waterproof ink for my printer, so i have sprayed the finnished box with some clear laquer i had in the garage, I then did a test on the finnished job and its waterproof :D i will get a photo up on the finnished job ....damm where's the camera lead gone :oops: watch this space........ i'll find it ! thanks Rich
AFRA member
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

lol i did the same spray laceur did the job and a few hours in my air cupboard hardened it well
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
simondodkins

Post by simondodkins »

Yeah the only reason I recommend water-fast ink is that I printed my first lot out on non-water proof ink and as soon as I took it in the field and got a couple of drops of water on it, it looked a mess. I used to recommend Epson Durabrite ink, but nowadays my HP regular ink seems pretty good.

kiler

Post by kiler »

If we are talking about scans I`d like to ask if anyone has the scan of Solidox toothsoap box?
Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

I'm working on that at the moment... got an original I have managed to carefully dismantle.
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members
kiler

Post by kiler »

Great! Would be very grateful for it.

Return to “Weapons and Equipment”