Leopard

For all your vehicle questions etc.

Moderator: Pug42

West-Front

Leopard

Post by West-Front »

I know outside the topic of AFRA, but I thought it might be of interest.

http://www.slatteryauctions.com.au/news ... ?id=RMEFHL

Leopard Tank Armoured Vehicle Launch Bridges

On Behalf of the Department of Defence (ARMY), four complete Leopard Bridge layers together with four bridge sections each, a further spare set of four bridge sections, and a range of toolkits, major and minir spares inventory, will be offered for sale shortly.
[/img]
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Herr Clauscen - I will shortly post a picture of the Leopard that the President of AFRA used to own. He was the first person to have a Leo in private hands..... I drove it, we played with it at Beltring one year...... or was it two?

Anyway it was the year we took a M18, M36 and the Leo IA....

So there ya go another surprise from AFRA!!!!!!

2003 I think it was..... :wink:
West-Front

Post by West-Front »

bob fleming ?

I exchanged e-mails with him prior to coming to War and Peace in 2000, but sadly never got to meet up with him.

I thought that was the year he took the Leopard along, I can remember him doing netural turns with it in the main arena with it, a really impressive MV.

Please pass on my regards if you are talking to him next, hes done a tremendous lot for the preserved MV movement around the world
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Was it so far back? I was alternately in the turret and driving. I was with Bob at a BBQ this weekend gone..... we took a 2S1 and the Kubel..... He's a lad!
PM me and I'll pass on your details..... If you ever come again you must drop in..., I'll do the introductions!
:wink:

Return to “Vehicles”