Best tunic to buy

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
tutburytim

Best tunic to buy

Post by tutburytim »

Hi, I am thinking of getting a tunic from At the Front as they look really good for the price. What would be the best pattern, I favour the M36 but would the M40 or M43 be a more typical tunic for reenacting groups?
cheers Tim
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Underwoods a very good place to start. But if your looking for cheaper alternative try SOF.
Formerly of GD Recon.
tutburytim

Post by tutburytim »

Thanks lads. Have heard good things about Richard Underwoods. What are SOF ones like in terms of quality/accuracy?
Thanks Tim
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Just behind Richard's! Save your Xmas money and treat yourself to the best. Underwoods WILL be passed off as fakes in 10 years time.... that's how good they are and how close they come.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I wasn't aware Underwoods did that? have you put on weight? Did you buy the right size? Are you talking about wool uniforms? I've just got some of the nicest stuff I've EVER seen from Underwood adn was at his shop the other week looking at his new stock...... All I can say is Blown Away....
tutburytim

Post by tutburytim »

Thanks again for all the advice, looks like definitely buying UK now. Just got to decide on who. But had plenty of advice anyway, appreciated.
Tim
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Buy an Underwood one and tell him PD says "Will you throw in the M36 cap insignia free?" Can't do better than that!
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Underwoods do look very tasty. Think I'll treat myself next year
Formerly of GD Recon.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

If you manage to hook up with us on Friday Gunther you can have a look at one of the very latest from his batch...... I promise you, you'll be amazed....... Come one - Say you'll go - throw a sicky! GOOOOAN! You know you wanna......
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

YAY! SICKYBOY! C U FRIDAY!
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Got the day off!!
Formerly of GD Recon.

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”