WARNING TO ALL!

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
gottmituns205

WARNING TO ALL!

Post by gottmituns205 »

I have just experienced the worst possible thing to ever come from the Chinese...

We've all heard of spearhead militaria correct?

Their http://stores.ebay.com/Spearhead-Militaria

I however thought "well they have to have a regular website...."

So I ran a good search and found this website....

http://www.spearheadmilitaria.com/

Same photos of products, descriptions, item numbers...nothing out of the ordinary to say "hey this is a fake!"

Well I placed an order for a Leibermuster parka...waited two weeks and got something from China...an XL Palm Print parka.

I contacted the website and never got a response back, I think contacted Barry via ebay hoping this was an alternative channel and got a horrifying reply...
Hello Sir,

We have no your order record, please let me know, which website you placed the order? If the website you mentioned is: www.spearheadmilitaria.com, then please be very careful. The www.spearheadmilitaria.com is not our website, and we have no relationship with them at all, it is a scam site which stolen our photos, fool the customers.

Our ebay store is: http://stores.ebay.com/Spearhead-Militaria
We only sell our products only in our eBay store, and we have an online catalogue at www.godarsinc.com

Best regards
Barry
So two places, same name, same item numbers, same photos...and the one I bought from scammed me.

I opened a paypal dispute after three days of silence on their part, escalated to a claim and it got their attention:
Dear Sir,
Sorry for that
Options:
1, we partially refund you of $15 USD, and you keep the item and cancel the dispute. Or

2, return the item, and we will refund you fully for the item. Or

3, ……. What is your idea
4, ……

For sure, we will carefully check on the items MODEL /TYPE/ SIZE.

Sorry again for any inconveniences.

Best regards,
So they wanted me to deal with them off paypal...yeah the chinese are notorious for screwing people so as soon as paypal opens back in the states...game on. I have a funny feeling if I returned the item and canceled the dispute, they'd vanish!

So yes....buyer beware!
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Re: WARNING TO ALL!

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

If you open a dispute and show paypal a receipt of sending back the item, you'll win the dispute and be fully refunded including shipping charges except the shipping to send it back.

Barry already warned me about this sometime ago as he said they have no official website except that on eBay when I asked him if we could deal outside of eBay. He told me anything else is a scam. So I can confirm this.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
gottmituns205

Re: WARNING TO ALL!

Post by gottmituns205 »

Opened a dispute, game on.

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”