SS PANZER GRENADIER UNIT STRENGTHS/RADIO EQUIPMENTS ETC

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
panzershark

SS PANZER GRENADIER UNIT STRENGTHS/RADIO EQUIPMENTS ETC

Post by panzershark »

HELLO, Ive been off scene for a while and my head crammed with other stuff,and knowledge I used to have now eludes me. can anyone confirm RESEARCHED descriptions of typical 1944/1945 ss panzer grenadier formations from section(squad) up to battalion? I want to know, "bayonet"strength in sections,radio allocations,panzerschrek allocations,mortar establisment etc etc throughout,I THINK I remember most of it but doubt creeps in!,and I`m talking here of a battalion within a PANZER DIV,rather than PZR GDR DIV. I would also like the same info for FSJ units too! There`s a beer in it for you! thanks
Pug42

Re: SS PANZER GRENADIER UNIT STRENGTHS/RADIO EQUIPMENTS ETC

Post by Pug42 »

For sale???
David

Stimme aus dem sumpf...

STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

panzershark please try as pug42 suggests and try to post in the correct sections its not rocket science
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

But hey! If he's selling a full Division of German troops! I'll buy! They'll pay themselves off...once I start the invasion of course ;)
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

panzershark wrote:HELLO, Ive been off scene for a while and my head crammed with other stuff,and knowledge I used to have now eludes me. can anyone confirm RESEARCHED descriptions of typical 1944/1945 ss panzer grenadier formations from section(squad) up to battalion? I want to know, "bayonet"strength in sections,radio allocations,panzerschrek allocations,mortar establisment etc etc throughout,I THINK I remember most of it but doubt creeps in!,and I`m talking here of a battalion within a PANZER DIV,rather than PZR GDR DIV. I would also like the same info for FSJ units too! There`s a beer in it for you! thanks
Sounds like you need the KStN as a jump off point. I'll see what I have
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”