Low Boots?

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
rsvpiper

Low Boots?

Post by rsvpiper »

Hello All

I have found these boot and wonder if you the great on all knowing legion recon they will pass muster(purists aside) as a stand in till my proper boots arrive from the boot elves
They have double tap soles at the mo but think they could be removed to give a more authentic look

Many thanks in advance :D
Gliderinf

Re: Low Boots?

Post by Gliderinf »

I'd wait for the boot pixies.

But theres plenty of folks wearing worse

Kinda depends on the standards in your group ?

Or weather its a display event or a muddy tactical ?
Gliderinf / Luftlande
Halle

Post by Halle »

Depends what the boot elves are sending :D
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

I would leave the double tap soles !!!!!!!!!! I have even seen photos of German troops wearing Polish M31 boots and they look like them
ImageImageImageImageImage
rsvpiper

Post by rsvpiper »

Thanks all so far i'm veering towards Vlas Koutny's low bootshttp://www.koutny-cz.eu/produkty/shark-nose-low-boots/ But he shows several different low boots(shark nose type) on his site and it's quite difficult to work out what you get for your money as the translation from czech to english leaves a lot to be desired Any one got any of his boots, which one did you go for and why
Halle

Post by Halle »

Bought some from him six or seven years ago I think , via Richard underwood , the version with the studs which are all still there bar two , and they've had a lot of wear - I have a pair of his Bergschue and Kletterschue , both of which are superb , I can highly recommend them . For the German low boot , go for the version with the lowest cut at the ankle and the studs , he does a very high ankle version as well as I remember , if you email him though his English is good and he can help you find what you want , because I agree his site is a bit confusing .

Halle
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
rsvpiper

Post by rsvpiper »

These are the style, I've just had a reply from him about the boot having asked about the variations he does 6 in all, but he says his english is poor and that he uses google to translate any one good at Czech? :shock:
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

My pair of his boots that I got from Richard are over 7 years old and going strong !
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

Pretty sure the ones Richard was supplying are not from svec - they are from Joky

Svecs Options are indeed vary confusing :?
Gliderinf / Luftlande

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”