Anti Tank Weapon for battles

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
nrs

Anti Tank Weapon for battles

Post by nrs »

Hello can anybody point me in the direction of somebody that sells an anti tank weapon with which I can get involved in battles with and any details of price, method of operation, what it actually uses to make it go bang and also cost of this please. Think I saw what was described as a blank firing panzerschrek for sale a little while ago for about £250 can't remember where and any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks and all the best Steve.
Gliderinf

Re: Anti Tank Weapon for battles

Post by Gliderinf »

have you joined a group ?

I'm thinking for legal / safety reasons - at least at properly organised battles - they arent going to let you in a battle at your age / and not in a group. Especially not with a tube full of explosives.

And if they do - I'd stay clear of em.

Sorry mate - you might have to wait a while. :|
Gliderinf / Luftlande
nrs

Post by nrs »

Hi thanks for the info stuck out of the way a bit down here in Devon so haven't joined a group, but have noticed some yougsters involved in battles and wondered how they managed it.
I have been a cadet for a number of years and take several weapons handling tests each year, fire live on ranges and blank on exercise.
But I guess it's wait till I'm 18
Good to talk to you and thanks for the advice.
All the best Steve
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

Well it sounds like you'd be a lot safer than most folks twice your age - But you really want to get involved with the groups / events that take safety rules seriously - not those that dont bother about it.
Gliderinf / Luftlande
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

i expect most youngsters you've seen in battles have sneaked on, or gone in with their parents, not a safe thing to do and good organisors wouldn't allow it as they more than likely won;t be covered by insurance if they do something stupid.

Being in Devon get used to travelling along way for decent shows. There is few decent shows down this part of the country, im down the far end of cornwall and the nearest show i attend is 350 miles away.
JRA site http://www.japanesereenacting.co.uk/

New Japanese reenactors forum

http://s13.invisionfree.com/IJA_Reenacting/

''i think the phrase ryhmes with clucking bell''
nrs

Post by nrs »

Thanks for your help everyone better off just with my display at the moment I think.
All the best Steve

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”