lost deac cert help

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
overlord

lost deac cert help

Post by overlord »

i have a lee enfield 1944 dated de ac but have lost the certificate can i get a new 1 whats the process or whats my options.. let me know lads
berlin1945

Re: lost deac cert help

Post by berlin1945 »

overlord wrote:i have a lee enfield 1944 dated de ac but have lost the certificate can i get a new 1 whats the process or whats my options.. let me know lads
contact mr perry if birmingham proof house arrange to go there and pay about 30 quid they look at it stamp it and issue a new certificate .

if london marked do same contact them and arrange to bring it there they check it stamp it again and issue certificate simple i did it with an mg42 a few years ago on my way to beltring found them helpful.... a simple ring will enable you to acquire what you need also price may have changed for reissue
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
John Wilson

Re: lost deac cert help

Post by John Wilson »

A de-act certificate is a worthless piece of paper. The polis don't even recognise them.
In Britain you can safely carry deactivated guns anywhere you want.
(Within reason obviously, not running about like a wigger, but showing them at WW2 events)
94-87 Ich bedauere nichts
57-93 Either put me in jail or kill me

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”