Hildesheim September 1933 - what happened?

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
Gott Mit Uns

Hildesheim September 1933 - what happened?

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

Hi

I've had another task given to me by my next-door neighbour to find out what one of his tinnies is. I know for sure its a tinnie this time because he supplied an image of it:

What I'm interested in finding out is what exactly happened in September of 33 that was so special as to create a commemerative badge for it? I'm guessing its some sport monthly thing - but Im not sure as to whether this was a major event etc.

Cheers guys and gals
Tom.
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
daveydachs

Post by daveydachs »

These badges were very common at the time. Almost every half decent sporting event/show/occasion had a commemorative tinnie to go with it. I have a really cool one from "Naz. Soz. Flugtag Bremen" from 1932! with a Luftwaffe style eagle and swastika on it. Will try to post a piccy...
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

daveydachs wrote:These badges were very common at the time. Almost every half decent sporting event/show/occasion had a commemorative tinnie to go with it. I have a really cool one from "Naz. Soz. Flugtag Bremen" from 1932! with a Luftwaffe style eagle and swastika on it. Will try to post a piccy...
Cheers mate. :)
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”