what goes in which?

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
pzrwest

what goes in which?

Post by pzrwest »

What goes in which? What do you carry in your a-frame bag and what goes in your bread bag? Is there a list?
352nd

Post by 352nd »

in your Bread bag goes food related stuff. I.E. butter dish, KFS set, Esbit cooker etc and also a spare shirt, or socks or a tea towel as i have in mine. Also some bread bags have a pocket to acconadate a k98 cleaning kit. In your A-frame pack goes more washing cleaning equipment. I.E. shaving soap, razor, towel etc. Also ration can go in either one. But the bulk of personal items, such as reglious items, soldbuchs, playing cards, bandages etc go in your tunic pockets.
Stabsgefreiter Martin Hetch-2nd Panzer Aufklärungs Abteilung, Grossdeutschland.

Riedmuller

Post by Riedmuller »

352nd wrote: Also some bread bags have a pocket to acconadate a k98 cleaning kit.
i wouldent use one of these as they were only extreamly late war 45 and most groups dont go this late and i have only ever seen 2 origional ones in collecting so i would forget about the M44 breadbag

as for whats held in the A bag it is usually seen as jumper socks and iorn ration as you wernt supposed to eat it untill told to so put in an inaccesable place but i for the life of me cant fit more than the jumper in the bag so i never use it and leave it all at home

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”