donate
PGnet home | Advertise | Donate | Contact | free classifieds
New here? Register now and join in with the most vibrant re-enactor community on the web.

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 5
Hi comrades, visit our group link:
http://alexbychenko.livejournal.com/4082.html#
http://alexbychenko.livejournal.com/4175.html#
and http://budzma.org/news....respond
you can find plenty of fotos.

_________________
http://www.schuster.ru


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 pm
Posts: 82
Location: Bedfordshire
Fantastic photos, i really like the set dressing and props, very realistic. Well done! :)

_________________
"Occupy Everything!"

Image


http://www.panzerkorpsgd.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 134
Location: UK
Great photos - thanks for posting....

Btw - I realise this may be a stupid question - but is that a real Stug ?

Meanwhile, standing by for howls of laughter and derision from Stug aficionados everywhere.... :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:22 pm
Posts: 53
Grosse Klasse!
Большой случай!

Is there anywhere where the events in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine are advertised in advance? I am VERY tempted to plan my holidays to fit in an event in the east (I will have to buy my better half a new coat to get her agreement).
I can abuse the public in German language if that helps to get a visa ; - )

best regards
Felix the Kraut


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:29 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Hungary
Fantastic photos, well done!

_________________
"To withdraw is impossible, to surrender is unthinkable!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 5
Stefan1944 wrote:
Great photos - thanks for posting....

Btw - I realise this may be a stupid question - but is that a real Stug ?

Meanwhile, standing by for howls of laughter and derision from Stug aficionados everywhere.... :oops:


It it real STUG. It was found 2 years ago and was restored. The guys put in modern diesel engine only


Attachments:
s3258941.jpg
s3258941.jpg [ 14.63 KiB | Viewed 2386 times ]
s9347730.jpg
s9347730.jpg [ 19.25 KiB | Viewed 2386 times ]
s3717374.jpg
s3717374.jpg [ 18.04 KiB | Viewed 2386 times ]

_________________
http://www.schuster.ru
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 5
mutabornomine wrote:
Grosse Klasse!
Большой случай!

Is there anywhere where the events in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine are advertised in advance? I am VERY tempted to plan my holidays to fit in an event in the east (I will have to buy my better half a new coat to get her agreement).
I can abuse the public in German language if that helps to get a visa ; - )

best regards
Felix the Kraut



Some fotos from event in Ukraine


Attachments:
2479308.jpg
2479308.jpg [ 138.63 KiB | Viewed 2386 times ]
2478867.jpg
2478867.jpg [ 200.03 KiB | Viewed 2386 times ]
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 174.83 KiB | Viewed 2386 times ]

_________________
http://www.schuster.ru
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 5
shtimmer wrote:
mutabornomine wrote:
Grosse Klasse!
Большой случай!

Is there anywhere where the events in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine are advertised in advance? I am VERY tempted to plan my holidays to fit in an event in the east (I will have to buy my better half a new coat to get her agreement).
I can abuse the public in German language if that helps to get a visa ; - )

best regards
Felix the Kraut



Some fotos from event in Ukraine


Attachments:
cossack.jpg
cossack.jpg [ 146 KiB | Viewed 2385 times ]
big gun.jpg
big gun.jpg [ 133.76 KiB | Viewed 2385 times ]

_________________
http://www.schuster.ru
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 134
Location: UK
Wow... awesome.... :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 5
Stefan1944 wrote:
Wow... awesome.... :shock:

BIg man.


Attachments:
2734684.jpg
2734684.jpg [ 95 KiB | Viewed 2354 times ]

_________________
http://www.schuster.ru
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

*webmaster temp testing**

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group