Living History Craft Weekend Ireland 30th may to 1st june

European discussion. Post events here too.
Rosselsprung

Re: Living History Craft Weekend Ireland 30th may to 1st june

Post by Rosselsprung »

Consistency in our tongues indeed...cant argue with that, would only be flogging a 'dead horse'. :wink:
enjoy the event.
Rosselsprung
Rosselsprung
stalhelm

Post by stalhelm »

are you sure mean "flogging" a "dead horse"
Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands largest German military vehicle and re-enactment group
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Gents Please keep this on topic unless you are wishing martin luck with this event
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

franz i think its quite obvious who are the trouble makers people can see for themselves who the spoilers are . keep their posts up for all to see and read . this is how battle group south members try to spoil other peoples shows and threads let all the patrons on this site see them exactly for what they are . this type off carry on would not happen in the uk with other peoples threads or shows . judge for yourselves all who read.
stalhelm

Post by stalhelm »

i dont see any attack or hijacking of a thread,im sure you all have fun at your event,and if i may add i think its yourself thats making the attack thats just my opinion.
rommel

Post by rommel »

BGS are not trying to destroy anyones events , we have contributed greatly to all the main events North and South and any comments like that are crap , the only one who is is not being asked to events of any worth is yourself and your group . Its amazing how BGS , Die Gruppe , SGN and WLHA can all work together and make great events like Duncannon , Springhill , Inistoighe , Salute while you and your little band are slowly being left out of the loop in all these major events . Stalhelm passed his own comments and viewpoint on things , i hardly hthink this reflects BGS opininon , when BGS want top sate an opinion on something myself or Justin will issue it clearly . So go back and climb into whatever hole you crawled out of again .

Rommel
ROMMEL
Komp.Kmdr Kampfgruppe Sud

Tychsen

Post by Tychsen »

I have read this thread walked away and come back to it , not so much out of anger but out of a sense of amazement and disappointment.

The quality and content of the exchanges really does no one any favours , collectively all concerned look stupid for want of a better word , tomorrow morning look in the mirror - there will be a stupid person looking back at you.

Jesus Mary and Joseph will you all for the love of God act like adults just this once and stop this silly one upmanship , either agree to disagree and get on with life , or do "pistols at dawn" and get it over with.

Its high time these endless games of silly buggers ended - and before anyone starts pointing fingers or name calling - remember to look in the mirror before you post and ask yourself , "Do I really want to make myelf look stupid again ?"
God almight do you all and mean "ALL" have to work at it or is it a natural talent which you all seem to possess in abundance ?
Now for heavens sake catch a grip and stop , it is just so much like watching hysterical middle aged men without an ounce of wit between them behave like children , well actually it is silly middle aged men behaving like children.
Now please , just for once prove me wrong and behave like responsible and reasonable adults and not like middle aged children. Just go back and look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are doing this and how does it make you look in the cold light of day.
Anyone having a problem coming up with an objective self appraisal read this post again - the words "silly middle aged men behaving like children" apply to you , this should come as no surprise so don't feel shocked or offended.
Now stop this and stop it now , there are enough half wits on this Island and we don't need anymore.
BTW - This is being said to all of you..."the same old same old" , the same old knee jerk reflex actions which have become so much part of you all and you have no bloody idea why you are fighting or what you are fighting about - its schoolyard politics , it is just something you do now stop it , please.
stalhelm

Post by stalhelm »

mr tychsen,i have just read your post and by what you have to say you seam to have no gone off the topic and your post also seams to have no contribution to this thread wahtsoever.
Tychsen

Post by Tychsen »

stalhelm you are welcome to your view , my reply is given purely on the basis of what I have seen on this thread , a theme which frequently runs on other threads on a frequent basis.
A moderator has already "cleaned this one up" and he will no doubt have to do it again or lock it.
My interest is history not idiotic arguements which is one reason why I now post here on an infrequent basis , time is something I don't have a lot of and I prefer not to waste it.
Last word.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

I have been in contact with the leaders of BGS and they have stated that stalhelms views are his own and not that of BGS . I will lock this post as I have cleaned this topic so many times that I am pissed off with it . I will open this topic to let martin post any info he has on the event then I will lock it .And yes Tychsen your first post was so very true
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “European reenactment and events”