Living History Weekend in Republic of Ireland

European discussion. Post events here too.
Shergar

Living History Weekend in Republic of Ireland

Post by Shergar »

I would like to thank the organisers of the Living History Weekend event that took place in the Irish Republic were different groups and interested individuals met up and enjoyed the spirit of the hobby as it should be in kameradeship , the craic was great the faciliites excellent and the whole event from the beginning of the weekend to the conclusion was well attended informative , enjoyable and new relationships forged strengthening the WW2 representation in Ireland as a whole .
We look forward to meeting you all in the very near future as we discussed over the course of the weekend , I trust you all returned home safe as some of you had long distances to travel . thanks for the interesting information, technical and mechanised support given so professionally and generously throughout the course of the weekend .
The photographs turned out amazingly well and I shall start sending them out to the appropriate members of the differing groups that attended or you may view the photographs on the KGK ww2ireland reenacting forum.

Return to “European reenactment and events”