Facts-convention Belgium 13-14 October 2007

European discussion. Post events here too.
Obersturmführer

Facts-convention Belgium 13-14 October 2007

Post by Obersturmführer »

Hey :-)

Well, I want to ask if there are people from the board here who are willing to come to the Facts-convention dressed as German soldier (rank, division, group is not important) So far I've contacted 4 re-enactmentgroups (3 belgian-1 holland) and they answered that they ONLY do WWII re-enactment. Me and my friend Ward are going to go as the two characters from the comic (Obersturmführer and Hauptmann) but in the book there are also German soldiers. So, we thought we can ask some militariacollectors or re-enactmentgroups to join us. I know it's a different world than historical re-enactment but it's also a challenge to do something else. In wargames and such are also German soldiers involved so I guess it's also great for gamers to see a real Germans soldier for once.

Past year me and my group got many interest. I even got the chance to meet Helga from Allo' Allo' :D

After the convention we are gonna have an afterparty :-) During the convention there is a competition and we would be happy if you can join us. Past year we won the third price :-)

Please let me know if you would like to come to the convention. More info about the convention can be found here: http://www.facts-convention.com/fn_index.html (you have to wait a bit till the page loads itself)

Place: ICC GENT - Citadelpark GENT
When: 13-14 october

My emailaddress: ripjevanwinkle@hotmail.com

Thanks very much and have a nice day ;-)

Return to “European reenactment and events”