Duncannon SHow Ireland

European discussion. Post events here too.
rommel

Duncannon SHow Ireland

Post by rommel »

Anyone or groups wishing to attend Duncannon Fort Multiperiod Military Re-enactment and Vehicle Show from the UK please follow the following steps to receive discounted fares on StensLine routes

1/ log onto website: stenaline.ie/event

2/Enter First Name: Duncannon

3/Event Number: EV617

4/Enter details of your booking

5/Full payment is required by credit or debit card.

6/Proof of Event entry is required and can be requested on sailings, this can be obtained from Joe O' Toole when booking into Event. Email: jjotoole@eircom.net
Be advised its the Irish Stena line site you are logging onto to get these rates .
regards all
joe
Hollenweger

Post by Hollenweger »

I'm going there as part of a Medieval group :D. I take it Battle Group South will be attending?
rommel

Post by rommel »

you bet ... we are running the show with emmet and his lads , joint effort . Should be a great show this year ...all welcome
The-Hammer

Duncannon Show

Post by The-Hammer »

Munster Military Vehicle and re-enactment Group
Would like to Announce
Duncannon 2007
Duncannon Fort Multi Period Military Re-enactment and Vehicle Show will take place again this year on the June Bank Holiday Weekend 2,3,4 th. Duncannon Fort is only 30mls from Roslare in Co Wexford .I can be contacted on emmet@waterfordmilitary.com or Joe on jjotoole@eircom.net.
More information will be issued in due course
We will welcome interest from any re-enactment ,living history and vehicle groups from any period in history. Traders who wish to attend are asked to make contact as soon as possible.
StenaLine will be giving the same discount deals as last year for groups travelling over from the U K . Military and other vehicles will be included . All StenaLine routes will be covered . I will post up details regarding how to avail of these as I receive them in the coming week. We would like to thank all groups that came over last year and look forward to seeing more over this year.
Never Fear The Hammer Is Here
rommel

stenna line ireland rates for duncannon

Post by rommel »

Anyone or groups wishing to attend Duncannon Fort Multiperiod Military Re-enactment and Vehicle Show from the UK please follow the following steps to receive discounted fares on StensLine routes

1/ log onto website: stenaline.ie/event

2/Enter First Name: Duncannon

3/Event Number: EV617

4/Enter details of your booking

5/Full payment is required by credit or debit card.

6/Proof of Event entry is required and can be requested on sailings, this can be obtained from Joe O' Toole when booking into Event. Email: jjotoole@eircom.net
rommel

Post by rommel »

lads
As time is running along and the Duncannon show is getting closer the amount of entries is piling up , will all those who contacted me already about comming over forward me details of the wealons and serial numbers comming so i can forward to our armourer for the permits for the event . This will be the same as before and will make life easy for all travelling on the ferries .
Joe
Battlegroupsouth
Ireland
Hollenweger

Post by Hollenweger »

Afraid we can't make it :/
dagda

Post by dagda »

I will be there!! got to be done!!wasnt there last year but was the year before! Highly recommended!!
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Return to “European reenactment and events”