SALUTE SHOW

European discussion. Post events here too.
rommel

SALUTE SHOW

Post by rommel »

The Salute show is on in end of August and will be a great show again this year . Sean Curtis and Kieran Flynn and the full Committee are wroking to make it better than ever :
We in BGS have been asked to coordinate the reenactment groups for all Axis forces and Wargroup wil be doing the Allied groups under WEmmet Kennedy
We will organise the battle also on both days for all involved in a safe and enjoyable atmoshere again
The Axis groups who are taknig place will be the following
BGS
Frontling
SGNord
Die Gruppe
WHLA

This is the final entry for axis group , Emmet will publish the Allied groups on the Allied forum .

On a side note Roamans Ireland will be there in strength as i know some of the lads up North are interested inthe Roman stuff and feel free to come along if interested in doing Roman , several of our own members double up with Romans Ireland for gigs all over and they are a top notch group

This is a joint North and South event as has been for some time and this combination are well used to putting on a good battle together
We look forward to the lads meeting up again with us and it promises to be an outstanding event . I for one look forward to it as unlike Duncannon i can sit back and just catch up with everyone at ease ,

More details will be posted as time gets nearer .

Rommel
ROMMEL
Komp.Kmdr Kampfgruppe Sud

Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands largest German military vehicle and re-enactment group

Tychsen

Re: SALUTE SHOW

Post by Tychsen »

Rommel , what is / was the formal application process for groups attending ?
Why was no formal announcement made of how applications to participate made by yourselves who were entrusted to organise and to accept applications to attend ?

As a new group we would have liked to have attended and did make our interest known in respect of the Salute show known to you * , secondly focusing on this show alone why did you not inform Robbie McCabe or myself of an official closing date for applications and why did we recieve no formal directions or advice on how to make an application ?

Given that this show is two months away why are bookings now closed , are they also closed in respect of Allied groups ?

Please understand I am not seeking an on line disagreement - I am seeking some clarification as to the application process.
Last edited by Tychsen on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
johan wise

Post by johan wise »

hi joe would there be any help ££££ wise for me to bring 3x cvrts down :?: :?: :?:
Tychsen

Post by Tychsen »

Johan Wise
hi joe would there be any help ££££ wise for me to bring 3x cvrts down
JW , not quite sure what this means , can you speak in english and not in riddles ?
What is a "cvrt" ? :?:
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Ok gents rightly or wrongly i have cleaned this thread, i am pleased some bridges have been repaired and look forward to more interesting info on what promises to be an great even :D

Cheers
Dave

PS can we have some piccys after the event please, should be good i think. 8)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
TacAide

Post by TacAide »

Joe, Congrats to all concerned, on all fronts! Looks like this will be another great event on the reenactment calendar here. Just the right location to end the campaigning season ahead of the winter!

Tony
Irland-redaktion

Post by Irland-redaktion »

Could'nt make this event last year but determined to make it this year :D

Return to “European reenactment and events”