Invitation to Normany 44 reenactment event in Slovenia

European discussion. Post events here too.
bov1313rf

Invitation to Normany 44 reenactment event in Slovenia

Post by bov1313rf »

Dear all,

It’s my privilege to announce and invite you, who are interested, to our reenactment event on May 16th and 17th, in Crngrob, Slovenia.

We’ll recreate fighting between German troops and allies in Normandy, 2nd half of June 1944.
It’s in fact event we planned for last autumn, but due some reservation misunderstanding with military shooting ground Crngrob we had to postpone it to this year.

Our friend Roberto from Noramndy44 had already spread some info around.
Detail agenda will be out soon, in few weeks, as well all detail info.

In general, all reenactment groups which could be placed ‘’in Normandy in June 44’’ can join; of course full military equipment is required.
Salut weapons are allowed in Slovenia, or any other weapon which use blank ammunition.
For the unit lacking their own weapons, we’ll have about 60 pieces (mostly K98) for rent.

Sleeping in tends and food will be provided. There is no participation fee, only cost in blank ammunition and weapons’ rent. The ones who don’t won’t to sleep in tends, can hire a room in some nearby pubs.

Detail instruction and application forms will be available on our www page soon (it’ll be announced soon), there you’ll be able to see pics of our previous events as well, and judge is it worth to come or not. I'm enclosing few pics from our previous reenacment events.

I’ll be happy to answer on your questions.

Looking forward to meet you in Crngrob
Pavel Car, Obst. U. Kdr d. Inf.Rgt.31, mail pavel.car@s5.net
Attachments
57.jpg
57.jpg (70.56 KiB) Viewed 2887 times
71.jpg
71.jpg (123.04 KiB) Viewed 2886 times

Return to “European reenactment and events”