Dean Forest

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
Jon Das Reich

Dean Forest

Post by Jon Das Reich »

I recieved an email tonight from Ken Davies, stating that due to unforseen circumstances the April Dean Forest event has been cancelled but the September event will be on.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Are you sure?
Have you double checked?
(yeraknow!)
Because you know the kerfuffle you caused last time you said something don't you?
(yeraknow!)
You're sure aren't you?
(yeriam!)
Alright then..... ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jon Das Reich

Post by Jon Das Reich »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Are you sure?
Have you double checked?
(yeraknow!)
Because you know the kerfuffle you caused last time you said something don't you?
(yeraknow!)
You're sure aren't you?
(yeriam!)
Alright then..... ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
copy of email as like paul states dont want to be branded a trouble maker now do i :wink:

Due to unforeseen circumstances there will be NO EVENT at DEAN FOREST RAILWAY in April this year only 2006.

This is due to the extra pressure of the grand opening of our top line extension to Parkend after 30 long years of hard work and constant setbacks.

September is still a goer and I cant imagine how big that is going to be this year.

Usk Castle was due to replace Dean, But unfortunately I will not be available to organise it for April as I am going to be hospitalized for a short period.

How ever I still intend to hold an event at Usk later in the season, its a great venue in a nice setting, so some thing to look forward to.

Battlers take note, I intend to organise a private battle at Usk at the end of the season if you are interested please contact me .

Once again my profuse apologies for the cancellation and postponement of these events.

Ken Davies Chairman WW2 Historical Society.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Usk? That's in Welsh Wales innit? Near Cardiff? I seem to remember cos I had a thing for Castles at one time.......

Privates (pardon the expression) are popping up all over alately aren't they?

Return to “UK reenactment and events”