Ardennes offensive event

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
christian

Ardennes offensive event

Post by christian »

hello troops,

I'm off to a ww2 airsoft battle on 22 Jan it's an Ardennes offensive day in a massive woodland area (airsoft is like paintball but with plastic pellets and realistic weapons and tactics) There'll be about 50 or so airsofters at the meet near Corby in Northamptonshire, there's 4 of us going so far, we have an airsoft MG42, two k98's, an mp40 an mp44 and a couple of p38's.

I've already asked Neilo or rather Walther, who's thinking of coming along, if anyone else would like to join with us for the day and try to get an infantry section together you're most welcome.

Green fees are £15 for the day, with a further £10 for weapon hire, there are still some AK47's for hire, which can pass for MP44's and we can rotate the weapons so everyone can have a go at the other stuff.
Its a great chance to get your camo kit out and get your boots dirty, there'll be sniper hunts, section attacks and defence senarios. Grenades are available, both smoke and frag, @£2.50 each, these blast out airsoft pellets, the only additional kit you'll need is a pair of clear plastic glasses, or goggles.

If we have a bit of snow, you never know you might all qualify for the winter war ribon, anyways its a nice chance to have a bit play before the reenactment season begins again in the spring.

If anyone is interested I'd be greatful if you could say so and add a line or two to this thread and let me know. I'd be glad to answer your questions let you have any info about saftey and game rules and stuff that you might want to know.

cheers for reading this drivel

Christian
Reinhard

Post by Reinhard »

sorry mate bit too close to stoneleigh shopping trip for me.....

Rich
Coming Soon..........
christian

Post by christian »

Thanks for the reply, never mind mate, I'll get some nice warry photos, put them on the forum, and let you all know how it goes.

christian

Return to “UK reenactment and events”