Harewood house.

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
Jungmann

Harewood house.

Post by Jungmann »

Heres some pics that I took at the Harewood house event last weekend. GD attended in the form of Rich, Emma, Jordan and the one and only Golly.

Paul Jungmann
Oberleutnant
2Kp Pzr Gren Rgt Groβdeutschland
http://www.panzergd.co.uk
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

I have never seen so many chairs.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

That's cos we coudln't have any straw bales!!!!
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

and what happened to the guy in a sling? and does the label affixed to him say "If this man is lost, please return to AFRA HQ"?
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

His hand was injured by splinters from a rocket fired at his vehicle by an Ami Terrorfleiger! Rest assured the Recih will compensate him and he will have a replacement vehicle as soon as he is well again. Our men are made of stern stuff and request to be returned to active duty - Unlike the pampered American Gangsters who, when injured slightly are shipped back to their decadent burguois homeland to be replaced with more inexperienced cannon fodder!
(actually he was knocked off his motor bike by some daft bint with painted on eyes!)

And the label says - Stand well Back! - This Man is a trained killer and although small, will, if given the opportunity tear out your throat and blind you with the raggy piece of flesh!
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

It says it in German of course....

So it goes something like this...

Standplatzbrunnen Rückseite! - dieser Mann ist ein ausgebildeter Mörder und obgleich klein, Wille, wenn er den Gelegenheit gegeben wird, Riß aus Ihrer Kehle und macht Sie mit dem feucht Stück des Fleisches blind!
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

http://translate.google.com/

Achtung! Dieser mann ist ein herzloser Mörder und wenn auch von kleiner Statur, wird, sollte sich die Gelegenheit ergeben, dir Stücke aus deinem Hals rausreissen und dich mit dem zerflederten Stück Fleisch erblinden.
Schäfer

Post by Schäfer »

I saw the thread's title and assumed it was 'Marlon's' pad. Sorry for gate-crashing.
'Heia Safari' Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/341661532588540

Jon Das Reich

Post by Jon Das Reich »

Schäfer wrote:I saw the thread's title and assumed it was 'Marlon's' pad. Sorry for gate-crashing.
Nah mate theres no barn door from 5 yards out to hit :lol:
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Dont they look new those uniforms, mine looks nowt like that now. Proper lived in, a life of its own almost. I think it might be seeing the missus behind my back.

Return to “UK reenactment and events”