Victory Show

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
berlin1945

Victory Show

Post by berlin1945 »

just like to say I had a fab time at the victory show was really great weather , very well organised , the pyros were superb as per usual with the afra people doing a great job on these, the displays were extremely well put together and every one was very friendly and the public engaging and interactive. the organisers and their staff also come in for praise and have my personal thanks for looking after me and my display needs,. look forward to next year as defo will place it on my calendar to attend regular if they will have me again . my regards to every one involved , or attended or displayed
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
carvillan

Re: Victory Show

Post by carvillan »

Agreed.

Was a great show. We thoroughly enjoyed it and thought the battle scenario was superb. Can't wait for the 10th anniversary show next year as it I feel it will be very special indeed. I saw you but was in too much a rush to stop and say hello. Maybe next year!
Meine Ehre Heißt Treue

STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG
berlin1945

Re: Victory Show

Post by berlin1945 »

thank you , next time stop and chat , I was quite busy all weekend and only got shopping for an hour each day and picked up some super stuff for my collections ww1 and ww2 and the public were so relaxed and welcoming.
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach

Return to “UK reenactment and events”