Beltring 2005

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
Reinhard

Post by Reinhard »

vanilla and butterscotch schnapps anyone ?????

is Trish coming herr Dollman ? if so remind me not to accept her offer of a small rum :shock:
i still get headaches now thinking about matlock last year..................
a small bottle of Jd for me i thinks :wink:
Rich ( practising alcoholic )
Coming Soon..........
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Me....Vodka.......dont know what you talking young man! :wink: :wink:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Ooof!
Beltring one year - Trish and I burning said midnight oil - Bob retires to kip - Anyway - we're drinking and someone passes the awning. It's the owner of a Panther that is currently being renovated......

Aha! Says he - I'll nip adn see you on me way back from the loo.... (It's around 11.30)
He comes back and she says what's yer tipple - "Have you hot any Rum ?" he says....

So rum it is......

At 07:30 he says - "I got to get back to me caravan - I only nipped out for a pish........ and i don't like rum....."

Beltring eh? funny old game......
dieter

Post by dieter »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:You watch that Les Hearn - he's a begger he is!!!!
Dietz - You come and say hallo to us..... You can't miss us.... big tracky things with pointy things (Techspeak for tanks)
will do mate
ein volk, ein reich, ein ME????

schuetze Dieter Kuemmel
65ste nachrichtan abteilung / 85ste Gebirgsjager regt
(aka Scott Davies, aka oi you! yeah you!)
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

RIGHT!
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!
I got itchy feet - I packed this afternoon when it cooled down -
I'm going in the morning! (Friday) Gonna see me old mate Gregg.... get settled in and BUY ALL THE BARGAINS!!!!!

See you when you get there.... I'll be offline but my moby will be on and I'll respond to VMS and SMS if I miss your calls.!

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

THANKYOU!

GD are a pleaure to share with. You people made my week. I have seldom spent time with as nice a bunch as I did this Beltring. Our groups do merge seamlessly and I hope we continue to do so for a long time to come - Our events are your events... OFFICIAL!

Thank you for being there this week.

PD
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Thank you Paul it was and is a pleasure mate...................... :lol:

We all got home safely and are now chilling out.

Once again thanks alot and will speak soon

Em.x
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Also i just want to say Thank you to everyone that we met at Beltring.....our very own Feldjager, all of AFRA, Mick Out of Ranger (who will be coming on here soon), Ryan and everyone else who i have not mentioned It was great to see everyone there.

Hope to see you all at Detling!

Emma.x
Reinhard

Post by Reinhard »

took me a week but i finally recovered enough to type...........
first of all many thanks to AFRA and especially PD you were as always a pleasure and a privelige to work with.
many many thanks to all the GD lads who attended you did us all proud and you deserve a large collective pat on the back , even under extreme provacation you did the right thing.
as i keep saying we still have work to do but with every show we improve a little bit more and it makes me proud to call you all comrades.

Rich
Coming Soon..........
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

Yeah, it was ace. I even bought a pack of old DDR issue underwear and a french helmet. couldnt be better.

Just want to say a big thank you to the medics@AFRA, who allowed me to tag along and run about carrying some quite frankly extremely heavy reenactors. I thank God I didn't fall down, which would have been a disgrace!

That was my first battle actually, and it was a nice introduction to it. I got the atmosphere, and the feeling of bullets whizzing over my head, explosions, panzers etc without having to worry about causing myself permanent disfigurement by mishandling a firearm :):) thats the next step though ...

I thought AFRA's cooking system was particularly brilliant. I contrast that to mine and Emma's efforts trying to boil some water with Esbit. :roll:

I'm also glad I met Tanaka and Anita, and learned quite a bit from going over all the kit. amazing stuff.

so, a big thanks to everyone in the group and all the others I met at the show. An honour to be associated with you guys 8)
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Heer Taff said he would like to write a report for this show so over to the man!!!!!!!!!
Herr Taff

Post by Herr Taff »

By friday....21:00
Herr Taff

Post by Herr Taff »

make that sunday 21.00!
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

detling gallery now up
http://www.panzergrenadier.net/military ... y-2005.php

could do with a few more pics tho ...

Return to “UK reenactment and events”