April 2013 events?

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
gottmituns205

April 2013 events?

Post by gottmituns205 »

Howdy,

With our photoshoot at tutbury castle canceled and the likelihood of Mapledurham being canceled due to flooding from the snow melting...I was curious if anyone had knowledge of Axis (ss) friendly events in April.

I did check the events page for April, and the last it was updated was 2009ish?

Thanks!
pepperpot

Re: April 2013 events?

Post by pepperpot »

"Mapledurham being cancelled due to flooding"
more likely to be cancelled due to more cold weather returning by next weekend, supposedly colder and more snow than this weekend. so its out with the winter kit!!! maybe?
graham
gottmituns205

Post by gottmituns205 »

I'm hopeful the weather report so far has it slated for rain...the weather in this country is unpredictable so who knows...
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

yep thats the problem, this mornings weather for the weekend is that we may have a blanket of snow in the south, fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gottmituns205

Post by gottmituns205 »

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/M ... N2275:1:UK

As we're sitting right now, we have no snow in sight for Mapledurham. Some scattered showers on sunday, but the weather will be warm enough for camping.

Glad I got me some gloves off Underwood!
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Whatever the weather is take warm clothing and sleeping gear cos sub zero overnight is the order of the day i think, when you consider this time last year people were sunbathing on beaches in the south this weather seems unusual to say the least.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “UK reenactment and events”