GEORGE AND DRAGON PUB SWANSCOMBE KENT

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
peter clarke

GEORGE AND DRAGON PUB SWANSCOMBE KENT

Post by peter clarke »

Ladies and gentlemen, an event at the george and dragon public house london road swanscombe kent, raising money for armed forces day, plus a good drink to be had, real ale pub,etc etc, sat 30th june, very relaxed event, turn up in uniform all welcome, ( no political stuff etc) you all know the score weapons allowed No blank rounds to be fired tho, have a good time 12 midday until, well going home, accomodation is available, but must be booked with the pub 01322 386440, looking forward to a good piss up.any parties groups wanting to attend please phone pub or contact me 07885 437421.
GFM manstein

Re: GEORGE AND DRAGON PUB SWANSCOMBE KENT

Post by GFM manstein »

will be there to surport you pete as well as armed forces personnel past and present as well as having a good drink. 8)
will be in uniform after going on a speanding spree with the credit card and getting new uniform :shock:
i can recommened the pub as it is my local they have some great real ales and relaxed freindly landlord and landlady :D
scott p vallins
Heer Generalfeldmarschall Erich von Manstein
Luftwaffe Generalfeldmarschall Dr(ing) Wolfram von Richthofen
SS Obergruppenfuhrer unt Gerneral der waffen SS Paul 'Papa' Hausser
peter clarke

Post by peter clarke »

Should be a good event, drink, great pub most excellent food, there is a band, trumpet person, cos i cant spell bugular !!, many people turning up to support armed forces day, :D
peter clarke

Post by peter clarke »

Well what can i say a brilliant day and night over £240, raised for armed forces day, many thanks to those who turned up, generalfieldmarshall von manstein, was excellent in his uniform, many photos taken, even people came back in the evening, to see us again, pub was packed, much beer was consumed :shock: maybe a 40s night next year, will have to speak to the pub.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Nice to have you back in uniform Scott, hope your back for a few years yet mate.

Regards

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
les hearn

Post by les hearn »

yes good to hear you are still with us scott

and catch up at another show fella

well done peeps for raising the cash
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.
hanser

Post by hanser »

GFM manstein wrote:will be there to surport you pete as well as armed forces personnel past and present as well as having a good drink. 8)
will be in uniform after going on a speanding spree with the credit card and getting new uniform :shock:
i can recommened the pub as it is my local they have some great real ales and relaxed freindly landlord and landlady :D
Scott keep the faith keep the uniform and make sure we all see you in it at an event soon, I still owe you for E2V2 and am so glad to hear you`re back with us.

Well done Pete for arranging this fund raiser, I wish I could have been there

Dave

Return to “UK reenactment and events”