Possible training event in June

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
hanser

Possible training event in June

Post by hanser »

Would anyone be interested in either a training weekend or private battle at the spanby site in licolnshire? I have already spoken to chris and all we need to arrange is how many. I would put it on the same weekend as Evesham June 23rd. Approx cost for training would be £10 per person but would be nearer £20 ish for a private Battle? Please PM me if interested.

Dave

ss welcome....
Jaws

Re: Possible training event in June

Post by Jaws »

Hi Dave, I've emailed my lot to see if we can get down, it's a free weekend for us. As soon as I get a response I'll update you.

Regards,

Gary.
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
SSnez

Post by SSnez »

I'm also rounding up members from our group to attend this event if it gets the green light, had a great time at the winter senario with these guys and also a cracking site in spanby, cheers hope to see you all soon ,Danny
"When I was bound apprentice in famous Lincolnshire"
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

Jaws wrote:Hi Dave, I've emailed my lot to see if we can get down, it's a free weekend for us. As soon as I get a response I'll update you.

Regards,

Gary.
We might not be able to attend, another event is in the pipeline.

Regards,

Gary.
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
hanser

Post by hanser »

With the re-instatement of Waffen SS at Evesham We are now looking to book a training event in march. Mereworth has been cancelled in Febuary and with pip park in April, we thought a training event would be a great idea. Details to follow. Possible locations are Spanby site or Evesham. Please PM with interest.

Dave

Return to “UK reenactment and events”