War and Peace juli 20/24 weds / sun 2011

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
schwarz engel

War and Peace juli 20/24 weds / sun 2011

Post by schwarz engel »

hello all , for the usual suspects scale A safety brief please , location the arena 17.15 hrs for scenerio /safety brief on thursday 21st juli

it is essential that as many as possible attend as imformation will require to be issued.

The usual arrangements will be in place , ideally all attend thurs eve , group leaders are responsible to ensure all that take part are fully briefed , disclaimers signed and all to hold battle passes which will be inspected to ensure that we all play the game ,your assistance will be appreciated .

As normal a daily gruppe leaders brief will be held at 1200hrs for daily tweaking !!! This will also allow Pee Dee and his team to brief all regarding weopon issue etc,

we are all off to cz in the 1st week of mai 1945 , hopefully our funkers and frau and kinder will be coming to play !!

looking for the above , and sani types etc , heres your chance to get your push bikes and cable reelers out for the fatherland !

gruss Siegel 3 Kompanie SBG
helga

Re: War and Peace juli 20/24 weds / sun 2011

Post by helga »

HI there chaps and chapettes,
For all those who dont know, FRAU will be displaying the soldatenheim at W&P and the 'door' is open to ALL axis groups, feel free to pop in for some food, or just a cool drink under the shade.

We have our wonderful german chefs bringing tradtional german food which as some of you will remember was fantastic and a great deal at their prices.

Looking forward to this one guys....................looking forward to seeing you all.

Not long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H xxxxx
People who think they know everything only infuriate those of us who do
Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only she did it backwards and in high heels.......

F.R.A.U. Females Re-enacting Axis Units
les hearn

Post by les hearn »

schwarz engel wrote:we are all off to cz in the 1st week of mai 1945 , hopefully our funkers and frau and kinder will be coming to play !!

looking for the above , and sani types etc , heres your chance to get your push bikes and cable reelers out for the fatherland !

gruss Siegel 3 Kompanie SBG

any room for the renault and the radios in the back....oh and possibly the box :wink: ...hehehehhehe
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.
dagda

Post by dagda »

Ill defo get to the Soldatenheim this year! :D
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

schwarz engel

Post by schwarz engel »

elf and safety meeting attended , will disperse imfo at 17.15 hrs on the thurs eve in the arena safety brief .
panther .mk 4 on site , hopefully the running mk4 that was at bovi will also be coming .Dani Butlers boys busy building a bridge !!!!!

hello helga yep ille pop in for some brati :twisted:looking for fahrrads manner anyone interrested ?its a long ride from cz to the fatherland
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Elvish is leaving the building sometime today.

Opsec and Persec forbid me giving exact details but it will be a long tab with stops along the way to take on board logistical requirements for the mission.

Once ensconced, FOB Gracelands will be established and accommodation quickly built. Having secured a perimeter, the armoury will be set up and all 40,000 rds plus of ammunition secured along with weapons.

Then my friends, after cleaning and checking said pointy sticks, it's partay time for a couple of days.... :lol:

On Wednesday the real graft begins and you will see the same set up as last year with a smooth, computer aided system helping to issue and receive bangsticks to service the "battles" you all lurve so much!

We have sporadic email contact with the world and may look in on the WWW from time to time but should be having too much fun to do so. All the usual queries can be answered with "Don't worry we will fix it on the day"

If you have Elvish's mobile he will be on that most of the time and if not - you know where he's living - Uh hu -hu!

Thank you and goodnight!
andy85th

Post by andy85th »

A big thanks to Greg and Danny from the 85th Gebirgs.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Back and (nearly) rested - This year was a damp one - Some sunshine but lots of rain. Usual suspects in attendance and despite what people try to tell us - less crime, less theft (there still was some and some of it was professionally organised and executed) The toilets and showers were no worse than usual and the efforts made to keep them serviceable were continued and determined - I myself called in the Elsan disposal twice when it became blocked. (Blame the dorks chucking their kids nappies down it - not the W&P people) Night time incidents were reduced - Chinese lanterns were the biggest problem. Noise is another issue for W&P and we have onsite officers monitoring it. Private parties on the fields are monitored and it is to the credit of those holding them that the levels of noise were within limits. So thanks is due to all those who participated. Only two recorded firework incidents - Shamefully one of those was perpetrated by one of our number - Someone who it is not my job to name but who should have been the last person to be sending up a parachute flare. When it was mentioned in the morning brief I simply shook my head and then smiled to myself. People who live in glass houses maybe????? NO more to say on that at this time.

Gunfire - there is a noise curfew and it is 6pm. There is no need to fire a gun anyway and if you want to test - bring it to the armoury area where we will allow you to do it in the proper area.BEFORE 6pm) several did and all was well. Guns are not toys despite what many of you think. The rule also is that Bombs and Bullets don't mix with Booze. so when you get the cans out - put the fireworks and the blank firers away. Showing off isn't big or clever - If under the influence of alcohol and anything goes wrong - your insurance (if you have any) is null and void.

All in all - a good Beltring - Some changes to be made for next year and perhaps Rex will let us know about the extra "Battles" slotted into the timetable in advance eh?
reddevil1311

Post by reddevil1311 »

Hoffman Grink wrote:and perhaps Rex will let us know about the extra "Battles" slotted into the timetable in advance eh?
:lol:

"oh, did I agree to that? Oh well I guess you better sort them out with some guns then....."

As Paul said, from the inside looking out, this was a "nice quiet show" compared to previous years! Some great displays - well done to everyone.

A
"I am a white male aged 18 to 45, everyone listens to me no matter how dumb my suggestions are"

www.reenactor.se (FHF - Sweden)
http://combatengineers.forumup.org/
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

WORD FOR WORD ASH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reich Crispies

Post by Reich Crispies »

and perhaps Rex will let us know about the extra "Battles" slotted into the timetable in advance eh?
And yet Paul, with good humour and grace, you and your team supported us without drama or crisis.
Well done and thanks for that.
Birds of Prey Do Not Sing
schwarz engel

Post by schwarz engel »

hello all , thanks for your efforts to those who took part in the arena battle in the afternoons ,
especially to helga , and dink and the frau brats . we all got ther in the end :twisted:

rex has imformed me that it was considered the best so far !!!

what next me wonders ????

has anybody got a ju 52 spare ?

gruss siegel, 3 kompanie, sbg
reddevil1311

Post by reddevil1311 »

Hoffman Grink wrote:WORD FOR WORD ASH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul - I've known Rex for long enough to guess what the reaction was! :lol:

A
"I am a white male aged 18 to 45, everyone listens to me no matter how dumb my suggestions are"

www.reenactor.se (FHF - Sweden)
http://combatengineers.forumup.org/
dagda

Post by dagda »

An excellent show. Plenty of laughs! Thanks to Paul D and boys for handling all the fubars!! FJR6 Irland had a good one. The icing on the cake was 'The Green Devils of Carentan' and 'Just Ordinary Men' winning the best small display! Best Player award? Darius. :D

Missed fucking Elvis again though! :cry:

Need some loons for a Ju52, just call into the woods! :D :D :wink:
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Reich Crispies

Post by Reich Crispies »

All in all, I think this was probably my most enjoyable Belters ever.
Thought the marshals made a very good fist of a difficult job, Massive thanks to Danny, Gregg and Ashley for thier support. Total diamonds.

Our international camp bursting at the seams (we had to ship most of our good friends from Nordland out to another camp), we forged some very close ties with more international groups including Daniel and his "Florien Geyer" guys who are a Great bunch.

Tying in with the Gibergs was a blast/pleasure/honour and sharing a display area with them was sensible and seamless.
Definately something for both our groups to consider for the future.

Down side, we had some of our repro barbed wire nicked on the Sunday by some thieving bastard who had been warned off earlier. He nicked about 80 metres of it so if anyone hears owt, sing out.
Last edited by Reich Crispies on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birds of Prey Do Not Sing

Return to “UK reenactment and events”