easster show in germany

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
pupgreen

Re: easster show in germany

Post by pupgreen »

the idea was its a fun military 4 days for ..LIKE minded people,, shame,, they dont,,,like...
still they are all booked for beltring i bet..
and i know a few .. very old soldiers who do appreciate what i do each year and as long as i breath and them,,,, the show goes on,,as i said,, im in charge of registration,,,,ive got more than enough names,, and ,, also entry on public days controlled by my team..keeps neo nazis out.
might be a few ,,unhappy people cant get past the door men.
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

I have an idea for the Fallingbostel event

I have 50 original German unused FELDPOST postcards which I am willing to sell for 50 Cents each,
plus a number of other items which I would like to sell.... does anyone else wish to pledge anything?

ALL money raised goes to a veterans charity of Kevin´s choice.

Cheers, Bill.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Willi Klapptisch wrote:I have an idea for the Fallingbostel event

I have 50 original German unused FELDPOST postcards which I am willing to sell for 50 Cents each,
plus a number of other items which I would like to sell.... does anyone else wish to pledge anything?

ALL money raised goes to a veterans charity of Kevin´s choice.

Cheers, Bill.
I WILL BAKE AND BRING A HUMBLE PIE....... and sell slices at 1 Euro each........... :lol:
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

"Reenactors Flog it" ( Reenactor-verklopp etwas)

The idea is that each reenactor brings at least one item from their collection that they
no longer need, or use anymore. We then auction these off to raise money for the charity.
Bidding for each item should start at an Euro...so nothing really expensive unless you are really generous.

We could make this into a fun evening for reenactors with a beer and an auction.....who bags auctioneer?

Cheers, Bill.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Willi Klapptisch wrote:"Reenactors Flog it" ( Reenactor-verklopp etwas)

The idea is that each reenactor brings at least one item from their collection that they
no longer need, or use anymore. We then auction these off to raise money for the charity.
Bidding for each item should start at an Euro...so nothing really expensive unless you are really generous.

We could make this into a fun evening for reenactors with a beer and an auction.....who bags auctioneer?

Cheers, Bill.
Hmmmmmmmm now you're talking - If I can be auctioneer I may be persuaded to leave the Throne Room and have a good weekend in my favourite country........ :twisted:
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

@ Supporters of Fallingbostel,

Although I have not mentioned this idea to Kevin, he will read about it here first, I think money raised for charity is always a good deed.
Remember, we are attending the event for free, there are no enterance fees, so let us, reenactors, do this for Kevin.

Beate and I did the same thing at Bushey Museum and raised £60 in one hour for a childrens charity last year.

I am sure that "The Grink" would make a billiant choice for Auctioneer, telling jokes with his Yorkshireman´s wit.

Cheers, Bill.
pupgreen

Post by pupgreen »

thankyou both great idea..pow association. for the welfare and upkeep of memorials to the pows.in all the stalags and camps and the kreigsgraberversorge,, should get it between them.think these are both worthy and cover both sides.
Salacious Crumb

Post by Salacious Crumb »

excellent idea Bill!
Member of
http://maa204.blogspot.com/
Kriegsmarine re-enactment group
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

This really is going to be fun all around........really looking forward to this event, and to meet old and new friends.

If that old bugger "The Grink" is going to be auctioneer, well, you are in for a great time, believe me! :lol:
Ohmhagen

Post by Ohmhagen »

Good Idea, we will bring our stuff....
meyer

Post by meyer »

Good luck with this good idea pupgreen and Co hope the "anti brigade"(right bunch of vacuious bastards) don't **** it up.Realy like the auction idea who know's you may even get a few bob for pd :wink: though lord know's who would buy him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pupgreen

Post by pupgreen »

the event will go ahead even if its non public,, and as i said ive got so many registrations,, from units,, i could be choosy..but thats not the point.
its for all..
:lol: just reread.
meyer

Post by meyer »

ahhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo you evil person forceing me to reread all the sh1t from the home cleaning device :wink:
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

Just remember folks hoovers suck up all kinds of shit .........
i have just never meet one that spouts it before
Very funny signature Mr. Meyer, I was drinking a cup of tea when I read that, now it has gone all over the keyboard :lol:
Perhaps I now need a home cleaning device......well, on second thoughts perhaps not.

Cheers, Bill.
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

Kindergarten... :lol:

Return to “UK reenactment and events”