Wiltshire British Armed Forces and Veterans Celebrations

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
maryrose mantle

Wiltshire British Armed Forces and Veterans Celebrations

Post by maryrose mantle »

Wiltshire British Armed Forces and Veterans Celebrations Trowbridge Wiltshire BA14 8AH
Sat 25 and Sun 26 June 2011
Following on from the success of the last 4 years, 2011 sees the lead taken by the Army - promising more vehicles and displays from both serving and veteran personnel.
Reenactors, military vehicles, classic cars, trade , cadets, military bands, evening show, Parade of standards and Drumhead Service on Sunday
Please take a look at www.bafvc.org.uk or contact Maryrose on 01225 711097 or 07866698278 or maryrose@trowbridge.gov.uk
:P
Schäfer

Re: Wiltshire British Armed Forces and Veterans Celebrations

Post by Schäfer »

The U-Boat Society have committed to this event during 2011.

I have been in discussions with Maryrose and have watched the DVD of the 2010 event, which she very kindly sent to me. All Axis and Allied groups are welcome to attend, but Axis units in particular are needed.

Please contact Maryrose via her contact details above or declare on this thread if you are interested in attending.
'Heia Safari' Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/341661532588540

Matelot

Post by Matelot »

Attended this event last year, and was very pleasantly surprised by the positive attitude adopted by the organisers! Especially towards reenactment.

Have also been in touch with Maryrose and she is a great supporter of what we do and would love to see good,quality groups attending next year.

There willl be tight security on-site day and night with entertainment being organised too.

As Maryrose asks,please do contact her and give your support to this great event.

To add, as a request of the organisers, are there any Italian groups outthere interested in attending?

Manny
Schäfer

Post by Schäfer »

Maryrose has been very positive in all my dealings with her.

The UBS are committing to this event next year as a result and also to support the Wiltshire Veterans and Royal British Legion. I sincerely hope other Axis groups also attend, in the meantime I'll contact Neil and co. at Mediterraneo to see if they are interested in joining us.
'Heia Safari' Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/341661532588540

les hearn

Post by les hearn »

i will see if we got anything on ..if not i will see if the group could attend .
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.

Return to “UK reenactment and events”