WAR AND PEACE 2010 OFFICIAL

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
Hoffman Grink

WAR AND PEACE 2010 OFFICIAL

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Greg's internet access is limited at present so he's asked me to disseminate this information for him.
With regard to Living History Groups at the 2010 Show.
Groups booking in may do so as normal through the W&P Office. Groups booking a TRACKED VEHICLE IN AS PART OF THEIR DISPLAY (This applies only to tracked or semi tracked vehicles) are required to have the owner of the vehicle book in on a vehicle form and supply the necessary details in order to confirm attendance.
This is being done as a result of some attempts to circumvent Health and Safety as well as groups wishing to obtain "extra space" on displays for items which in the past have not materialised.........
The person responsible for the Living History Field is Greg Cottee. Whilst Rex Cadman has the final say on War and Peace- he sets great store in Greg's competence, ability and his team. He will always consult Greg and leave the decisions on Living History to Greg and his team...
Please take note then. Groups wishing to book TRACKED VEHICLES (Tanks, Large Half tracks) on to Living History Pitches are required to have the owner of said vehicle complete a vehicle entry form PRIOR to the vehicle being allowed to attend. There will be no charge for this under the Living History part of War and Peace. This is necessary due to increased demand for space and to satisfy Health and Safety .

No need for discussion, nit picking, great ideas. It's there - Greg will be at Stoneleigh if people wish to discuss this with him. Rex will also be available to support Greg on this. Thank you.
TIGER RIDER
Administrator

WAR AND PEACE LIVING HISTORY SITE MEETING

Post by TIGER RIDER »

Date:15th May
meet:by toilets/showers(no comments please!!)
time:10.00-10.30 meet.

PLEASE LEAVE ALL CARS IN MAIN CAR PARK AND WALK DOWN.

Wat u should do:Call office and leave your names/group details for entrance to hop farm.

please note if you recieve a letter ref. this meeting my mobile no.has changed.:07769270826

any quest. then feel free to message me..

PLEASE DONT SEND ME YOUR DETAILS FOR MEETING AS THIS HAS TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE OFFICE FOR THEM TO COLLATE AND SEND ON.

Greg.
wir sind an besten,weil wir das furchtlose sind...........member of S.B.G.
sharff.(cant spell it)roffman
MEMBER OF A.F.R.A.
102nd cavarly.(N44)
combat engineers.

Return to “UK reenactment and events”