War and Peace show 2009

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
Dave 16th

War and Peace show 2009

Post by Dave 16th »

The 16th Reichsfuhrer-SS would like to thank all the organizes and all involved with this years show,it was excellent.
Thanks to PD for all ways being on hand from dust till dawn and as all ways all in Kampfgruppe Stahlkrieger,Thanks for all your help lads.
The attachment W&P222.jpg is no longer available
W&P222.jpg
W&P222.jpg (220.15 KiB) Viewed 7887 times
WandPwww.jpg
WandPwww.jpg (244.84 KiB) Viewed 7874 times
W&P222.jpg
W&P222.jpg (220.15 KiB) Viewed 7867 times
LAH- Obergrenadier

Re: War and Peace show 2009

Post by LAH- Obergrenadier »

Cool stuff Dave....it has been a pleasure meeting and working with you guys. A big well done to you all.....seeing how your group has grown and developed....keep up the good work guys.

BIG H
Unterscharfuhrer LSSAH
STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG
LAH- Obergrenadier

Post by LAH- Obergrenadier »

Deleted post as an innocent man has been exonerated.....glad it has been cleared up :D :D :D

H
Last edited by LAH- Obergrenadier on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG
Darkattitude

Post by Darkattitude »

shortbread wrote:I not like the war and peace show, always to many SS reenacters. John Sweeney was right "weekend Nazis".
SS reenacters are destroying the hobby..... say yes to only Wehrmacht reenactment!

Joe
Go find a window to lick :evil: , some of the best people I know in the hobby portray SS units and you couldn't meet nicer people.

I find your comments offensive and should be removed as they have no validity on a forum that represents ALL Axis units!
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?

Normandy44 Re-enactment Association

http://www.N44.co.uk
Dave 16th

Post by Dave 16th »

:D
Last edited by Dave 16th on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

Mods, please bin Shortbread as he's a wanker who has no place on this forum. His above comment is a cut n paste job from all other comments on other topics.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:
les hearn

Post by les hearn »

joe i know you well
but unfortunately you have lost all my respect

you are a dedicated reenactor
and commend you for speeking your mind but im afraid i cannot say you did so in the right place

should have told them face to face there fella
and in less aggressive ways.
there are so many great and wonderfull people reenacting ss units of ww2
if you make a decision to hide them you are changing history
we are not in this to change history.

dont think you will be on here long enough to read this
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.
Darkattitude

Post by Darkattitude »

grenadier heeder wrote:Mods, please bin Shortbread as he's a wanker who has no place on this forum. His above comment is a cut n paste job from all other comments on other topics.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:

I agree wae Heeder, bin the fools ass...............probably having a five knuckle shuffle :x as he was writing his dense comment!
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?

Normandy44 Re-enactment Association

http://www.N44.co.uk
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Intrestingly this is the fourth post ive seen slating SS portrayment at Belters !

What seems to be the problem???, are you people who have moaned so jealous
of us or something, or do you see us as a threat. :?: :?:

Basically we don't interfere with anybody else so what's with all the backstabbing,??

We as a reenacting community should stick together because we have a lot of outside
enemies who wish to see all of the WW2 portrayment stopped, not just SS either.

It is funny that the people who are making derrogatory comments now didn't do so to our
faces at the event. !

Peiper.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Check out just who Joe is folks................ and ask yourself a few questions.......... :roll:
Schäfer

Post by Schäfer »

Whether there are too many W-SS groups out there ıs neıther here nor there.

What matters most though ıs that we are fırstly 'all' re-enactors and secondly Axıs re-enactors. Thırdly, as Axıs re-enactors we all wear the Hakenkreuz on our unıforms therefore puttıng us all under the same umbrella, whatever arm of servıce we represent.

However....the most ımportant factor of all ıs that thıs ıs purely a hobby and none of us preach the polıtıcs or ıdeals that were maınly prevalent ın those far off days.

Please thınk before you post.
'Heia Safari' Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/341661532588540

grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

Hoffman Grink wrote:Check out just who Joe is folks................ and ask yourself a few questions.......... :roll:

Snap-on have run out of crystal balls PD so for those of us not so otherwise enlightened, who the **** is he?

To coin a phrase; "He's got my dander up"
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

grenadier heeder wrote:
Hoffman Grink wrote:Check out just who Joe is folks................ and ask yourself a few questions.......... :roll:

Snap-on have run out of crystal balls PD so for those of us not so otherwise enlightened, who the **** is he?

To coin a phrase; "He's got my dander up"
Well I'd rather he act like a man and declare who he is, what his nationality is and why he's here.......... And why he participates in this hobby if he has issues with people wearing the hakenkreuz..... as Schaefer says - we all wear it -

Les knows him - I know him - others who read here know him and I can not for the life of me figure out why he does such a self destructive thing..... Maybe he'd like to tell us?
ringer

Post by ringer »

He`s a German National living in the UK portraying a branch of the german armed forces and wanting to deny the rest of us to do something similar ...

... perhaps someone can translate " massive hypocrite " into german for him ...

this may not also translate " but you sir are a Tit " :wink:
Erwin

Post by Erwin »

I suspect that this bigoted idiot knew before posting his comments the reaction that would follow. He seems to be one of those sad losers who likes to stir the pot for his own inadequate amusement. My opinion, bin him!

Return to “UK reenactment and events”