News from the Front

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
LAH650

News from the Front

Post by LAH650 »

The battles over, a shower sh't and a shave, hot meal and a beer later...

What was your best:

1.) Skirmish

2.) Kill

3.) Death

4.) Funniest moment
LAH650

Post by LAH650 »

My best:

1.) Skirmish

Das Riech and KP1.. 1st contact of the day..... thanks guys

2.) Kill

The 3 FJR who crossed the road in the railway cut only to find me on the opposite side with a clean shot.... nice

3.) Death

Storming the Axis HQ in a vain attempt to win the war..... :lol:

4.) Funniest moment

Well I heard a story about.......................................mmmmm, Blue on Blue :lol:

Pete thanks for your and your teams efforts.

Axis guys, thanks to all of you a good event, good fights and we all shook hands at the end of the day...

See you again.........

Warmer next time please...........
grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

Skirmish;

The whole thing, brilliant! Never got through so
much ammo in my life, even though it wasn't a blatfest!!! Thanks to Peter and Spence. Top event, top venue.

Kill;
Don't remember killing anyone. Just great fun to be there and see everyone looking so good

Death;
Mine, countless times. I loved falling over when hit.

Funniest moment;
Again, sweeping generalisation but just fun to see so many groups and individuals enjoying themselves.

Overall, a great event. I bloody ache all over and I waded so many streams trying to outflank the bridges that my feet are still muddy inspite of the bath. We bumped some Brit a/b at Arnhem and they looked bloody fantastic dug in. They also bugged out when they realised we were overwhelming them and didn't just sit there pot-shooting. Who were they as I'd like to pass on my compliments personally? Any ideas?
Nice to meet up with PD, Jon W, Sani and Darren FJR6
Riedmuller

Re: News from the Front

Post by Riedmuller »

mine

1.) Skirmish
the last one the actually took there hits and was an attack and we fell back to the bunker for the final fight in the bunker where i snuk off and came up benind them
also the night action on saturady night acroos the open ground with some SS troops and the flashes from the guns very exciting
Ohh and the fridaynight one with a british para

2.) Kill
at the end of the last one above it was an american and i had my new P38 and wanted to make sure it worked to shot him 5 times over :D

3.) Death
I dident die im invinciable :P that would be when i fell slap bang into a puddle!

4.) Funniest moment
When Tony left a small group of us to defend a position and when he came back with the rest of the guys we were standing back to back with our guns pointing doing (well trying through all the laughter) magic round about tune

5) best moment
Haveing a go on PD's MP43!!!!!! Probably ranks one of the top 10 best moments in my life! Thanks PD it was amasing :D :D :D
les hearn

Post by les hearn »

defining moment for me was being "missed" by the lads.
cheers for thinking of me guys :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.

Return to “UK reenactment and events”