wishing alan

For all discussion about Axis re-enactment in North America.

Moderators: Wilder Feger, Jugendkrieger

Shergar

wishing alan

Post by Shergar »

wishing alan the kgk representive a great time in the states playing with real armour and vehicles , do us proud big lad
Wilder Feger

Re: wishing alan

Post by Wilder Feger »

Alan,
Looking forward to hearing how the event went and seeing some photos as well. Unfortunately some of the guys you met last year probably went to the Eastern Front event in Alabama this weekend. Hopefully you met some new folks and had a great time though!

Kelly
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS
von bock

Re: wishing alan

Post by von bock »

Thanks guys had a great time :mrgreen:

SOV III is a tactical event in South Carolina no Members of the public allowed no walk on;s and by invite only ,KGK was proud to be one of the few to be invited, :D

i would like to thank the organisers of the event and the 116 whirlwind from jacksonville (i hope i spelled that right guys :wink: ) and the 1 st SS the 134th from South Carolina and the II HG FLAK from North Carolina

What an event a true tactical event ,camping with just the basics e.g zelt basic field kit thats it!! ( you had to be back at base camp for the creature comforts :lol: )night patrols and so on. I take my hat of to the clubs on both sides who were portraying field engineers those guys where chopping down trees to make way for vehicles and building small bridges over streams and ditchs and in some cases destroying them by blowing them up :shock:

they where also building road blocks as well!!! it was just fantastic :mrgreen: The Germans started the weekend outnumbered three to one the objective being 'hold three intersections at all costs' and the Allies capture and hold the three intersections!!we were out numbered both in men and vehicles!!

but dispite determind Allied attacks the Axis held two of the intersections in the end thus winning the day what a weekend i would also like to thank members of the US military who helped out with running of the event i would also like to say a friend of mine is to be deployed to iraq next month and i wish him well!!! stay safe Peter talk to you soon man
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/

Return to “USA and Canada reenactment and events”