Some photos to go with Waynes

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Crazy Feldgendarme

Some photos to go with Waynes

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Managed to find the old thread I posted some of the pictures on so im going to add then here
A number of years ago in Lincolnshire i walked into an old shop and bought a photo album relating to Wofgang Pusch started in 1936 it contains photos of a lot of his early career in the National Work Program.
One of the main photos is this group picture dated 1939 and rather a strange map that is supposed to be of a march they did around the time of the invasion of Poland. There is writing on the reverse of some of the photos but im loath to remove them in case of damaging them.

Any ideas on this people. :)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Some interesting German soldiers pictures

The first four pages, sorry they are on the whole page but i dont want to remove them and my photo editor skills leave much to be desired.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Latest instalment these would appear to show Wolfgang,s barracks on transition from RAD to Army. Dont know if the one was a postcard post war though but it appears to have his bed space marked.

Note how smart the sentry is.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Another four pages.

This one has a couple of photos of fortifications, i would love to know where. i have seen some pictures of similar forts in the Magino line.

The group of off duty soldiers looks just like KP1 before they get ratted, look at the man on the far right i knew i was old but not that old. Guy in the centre has a right shiner. !!!!

Feel free to download the pictures and play around with them if you think it may help in identifying any locations/countries or units types.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Another couple of pages, can any one ID the town with the fountain looks to be German or Austrian. Come on the German experts please.

By the way folks these pictures have never been published before either on the net or anywhere else so you lot are the first (after me) since Wolfgangs family last saw them.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Another couple of pages.

i do wonder if the photo further back with the couple in the farm yard may have been his parents.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

And another couple of pages. 8)

Just two pages to go. :)

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Here are the last two pages.

Would,nt it be nice to recreate the march. Dont know if that would be possible.

GeFoPo
grenadier Biermann

Re: Some photos to go with Waynes

Post by grenadier Biermann »

It getting better and better :wink: Heat is on :) Thanks good job
Burger Schlesien Bad-Darkau
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

excellent
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
Crazy Feldgendarme

I Particularly love the drill with shovels

GeFoPo

Return to “General”