Peiper talks complete bollocks thread

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Gliderinf

Peiper talks complete bollocks thread

Post by Gliderinf »

Why have my posts been deleted ?

Why are we not allowed to correct all the complete bollocks that peiper spouts constantly ?

why is everyone else disapeering and the only advice being given / allowed is the crap that comes out of peiper ?

Why is there not a law against putting "IMHO" in ever bloody post!!
Gliderinf / Luftlande
berlin1945

Re: Peiper talks complete bollocks thread

Post by berlin1945 »

Gliderinf wrote:Why have my posts been deleted ?

Why are we not allowed to correct all the complete bollocks that peiper spouts constantly ?

why is everyone else disapeering and the only advice being given / allowed is the crap that comes out of peiper ?

I personally did not notice this at all, as I can still see your last post on that particulat thread.
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

at least 3 posts on differant threads disapeered.

one on a thread where peiper was talking bollocks and having a go at somebody. others joined in against him - and then we were told that the argument should stop and some posts were removed.

the other folks accepted that - but peiper carried on and on and on - and funnily nothing was done about the now one sided argument - where all the reasonable people accepted the ceace fire - but the instigator was allowed to carry on and act as though he won. (like he always does)

It seems that it does not matter how much bad advice he gives to people or how much he puts down those who give accurate and usefull advice - we are not allowed to put him right or critisice him - but have to accept that he is the new god of reenacting and must always be allowed the final say.
Gliderinf / Luftlande
ShaneH

Post by ShaneH »

Gliderinf wrote:at least 3 posts on differant threads disapeered.

one on a thread where peiper was talking bollocks and having a go at somebody. others joined in against him - and then we were told that the argument should stop and some posts were removed.

the other folks accepted that - but peiper carried on and on and on - and funnily nothing was done about the now one sided argument - where all the reasonable people accepted the seace fire - but the instigator was allowed to carry on and act as though he won. (like he always does)

It seems that it does not matter how much bad advice he gives to people or how much he puts down those who give accurate and usefull advice - we are not allowed to put him right or critisice him - but have to accept that he is the new god of reenacting and must always be allowed the final say.
He seems to be on bollocks rampage lately
2nd kompanie. 1st SS div. L.A.H
MG GUNNER
BGC
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

ShaneH wrote:
Gliderinf wrote:at least 3 posts on differant threads disapeered.

the other folks accepted that - but peiper carried on and on and on - and funnily nothing was done about the now one sided argument - where all the reasonable people accepted the seace fire - but the instigator was allowed to carry on and act as though he won. (like he always does)

He seems to be on bollocks rampage lately

That made me laugh, Love the humour :)

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
daveslastsummer

Post by daveslastsummer »

Who cares?
"Occupy Everything!"

http://www.panzerkorpsgd.co.uk
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Gliderinf wrote:Why have my posts been deleted ?

Heh heh you make me laugh Gliderinf you really do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prey tell me with your much superior knowledge on the subject where ive been talking bollocks :?:
Otto Mobil

Post by Otto Mobil »

Kameraden,

I really don't think the purpose of this forum is to act as a private stage for the denigration of specific individuals on here, regardless of whether you like their posts or not. Show a bit of decorum please...
I withdraw my toast to the end of the war. To heroic horse's asses everywhere...!
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Otto Mobil wrote:Kameraden,

I really don't think the purpose of this forum is to act as a private stage for the denigration of specific individuals on here, regardless of whether you like their posts or not. Show a bit of decorum please...
Thanks Otto :wink:
I'll explain Otto the thing is people have ripped my posts apart for years,
now i have started retaliating certain individuals dont like it, it doesnt bother
me what others think but i will continue to use the forum whether these "individuals"
like it or not !!!
Cheers Peiper.
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Three threads now somebody has had a pop......anymore :?:
Also Gliderinf if all your comments refferring to me are being deleted
whats happened here then???

You will realise iam not a back stabber like certain individuals who use
this forum also i dont go running to the mods to complain every five
minutes....i sort things out myself, as for what you have written here
if you had a problem with me you should grow a pair and PM me personally
instead of throwing your teddys out the pram and writing this drivel...........
what age are you....pah pathetic :roll:
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

"Prey tell me with your much superior knowledge on the subject where ive been talking bollocks "

I already did - pretty much everything you have ever said in your entire life!
Gliderinf / Luftlande
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Gliderinf wrote:"Prey tell me with your much superior knowledge on the subject where ive been talking bollocks "

I already did - pretty much everything you have ever said in your entire life!
Sorry i doth my hat to your much superior knowledge.....please forgive me !!!

Wheres a moderator when you need one?.......they're too busy giving me warnings......tut !!!

I was going to write a thread about you Glideremf but that would make me as despicible,
sly and as pathetic individual as you, unlike yourself ive got a life and i dont hide behind
my PC writing spiteful nasty comments about people....you see unlike you ive got a pair
and if there is something i have to say to someone i say it to their face.....unlike you.....
pathetic worm.....

Have a nice day now !!! 8)
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

Now seeing as I am named as moderator in the General section, I will kindly ask if you could take any personal problems/issues to private message (PM's) please.

If this continues I will have to do something about it, and seeing as I have yet to use my "moderator panel" god knows what i may delete :roll: :lol:

Thanks guy's.

Regards,

Gary.
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Jaws wrote:Now seeing as I am named as moderator in the General section, I will kindly ask if you could take any personal problems/issues to private message (PM's) please.

If this continues I will have to do something about it, and seeing as I have yet to use my "moderator panel" god knows what i may delete :roll: :lol:

Thanks guy's.

Regards,

Gary.
Where were you ?? :roll:
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

Can we please draw a line under this, because it is getting out of hand, we are entering a new year and please i ask can we have a bit of harmony with a common purpose, Jaws has asked in his section can this be now put to the side, I think all involved have had their say and it may be time to restore good will, thanks

Return to “General”