Girls photo wanted

General WWII and Reenactment Topics Only. Post anything else in Off Topic, please.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Les means the liddelmonkey!!!!!

Oo OO monkeygirl = I can see why she's labelled "BIZARRE" The kind of girl who wears a thong back to front if you ask me!!!!!
sig rune

Post by sig rune »

Don't let Shergar fool you, that's him on a Saturday night :D

Francie.
Shergar

francie/dolman/les hearn/ dream woman

Post by Shergar »

grenadier heeder dont let them put you off such an english rose its only because they want her for them selves ive heardd the stories , they are just jealous of your gooooooooood looks , blue mask , 70 s bay city rollers tartan underwear . dont let them be cruel to you
ps ive a few photos off that thing francies knocking about with
grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

I'm looking for a Norse godess actually. With flaxen hair the colour of wheat in our conquered eastern caucasus and eyes the colour of the deep forest pools of Finlandia! The W-SS are particular you know.

All scrubbers from Ulster need not apply! :lol:
Shergar

your www. site

Post by Shergar »

visited your site its excellent coming from the north of ireland the equipment has cost a lot more especially in terms off insurance and postage , :(
axis sally

Post by axis sally »

grenadier heederwrote:
With flaxen hair the colour of wheat in our conquered eastern caucasus and eyes the colour of the deep forest pools of Finlandia!
I knew you were thinking of me when posting your request...and you know what, the pure aryan blood comes with it. Meet me at Detling for a "photo-session" :wink:

Liebe Grüße,
Beate
grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

Blimey!.............. Face reddens,veins distend, steam comes out of ears.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :!: :!: :!:
sig rune

Post by sig rune »

Sounds as if you have trapped wind :D

Return to “Anything WWII!”