German belt buckles?

Moderator: les hearn

MountainWiess

German belt buckles?

Post by MountainWiess »

Hey, I know this is a dumb question but, how the heck to the German belt buckles work? :oops:
I've hooked it on the belt, fed the belt through the other end, but the two pins on the buckle are a "U" shape that fit through a post and push out when I try to hook them into the leather? should these buckle pins be fixed to the post? :roll:
Thanx
Peiper

Re: German belt buckles?

Post by Peiper »

MountainWiess wrote:Hey, I know this is a dumb question but, how the heck to the German belt buckles work? :oops:
I've hooked it on the belt, fed the belt through the other end, but the two pins on the buckle are a "U" shape that fit through a post and push out when I try to hook them into the leather? should these buckle pins be fixed to the post? :roll:
Thanx
Heh heh, the pins push down into the belt from the back after you have fed the belt through the buckle, me thinks you are
doing it back to front lol, when finished the buckle pins will be protruding through the front of the belt but facing towards
the buckle, basically they will be unseen underneath the buckle plate, like all German things sometimes seem complex but are
simplicity in itself, basically German over engineering lol.

Good luck, Pipes :wink:

Return to “Gebirgsjaeger”