Battlegroup South

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
grenadier heeder

Battlegroup South

Post by grenadier heeder »

Guys, just had a prospective member from the RoI enquiring about joining us but sad he was where he was and nothing seemed to be happening on his side of the water. I have duly directed him to your website. Hope he makes contact. His name is Maurice Devitt.

Adam, Tiger 1 :wink:
Der Spiess
Location: Don't know but that blokes got a balaclava and an AK47!

Re: Battlegroup South

Post by Der Spiess »

grenadier heeder wrote:Guys, just had a prospective member from the RoI enquiring about joining us but sad he was where he was and nothing seemed to be happening on his side of the water. I have duly directed him to your website. Hope he makes contact. His name is Maurice Devitt.

Adam, Tiger 1 :wink:
Maurice DeVitt.... sounds like an alias to me. Are you sure it wasn't I P Freely? :D
Toodle pip
Der Spiess
Belfast or Bust
SchnellMeyer

Post by SchnellMeyer »

Hi Adam , thanks for passing on our details to this person . Always good to get new members . Can you PM me your tel no. if possible , I would like to have a chat with you , thanks.

Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands Largest German military vehicle and
re-enactment group
grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

PM sent :wink:
Grenadier

Post by Grenadier »

Possibly Davitt?? which is a common Irish surname??
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

I think that 'Possibly' is a common Irish surname.
Surely though, it should be hyphenated as Possibly-Davitt?
Am I correct?

Certainly more correct than your punctuation I fear.

Ⓒ pedantic old gits who have been to the pub and think they are witty but really are just pushing a point too far to be funny no matter that there may have been some potential for humour in the last post it was lost on me cos I've had a drink or two with an old boy who served on 120' MTB's [no.629] and has the scars in his side to prove he saw some action. Ⓒ 2008

Yes, there was no punctuation in the last bit, that makes it ironic and according to the laws of Pythonesque comedy...it's funny!

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”