Females Re-enacting Axis Units FRAU

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
Hoffman Grink

Re: Females Re-enacting Axis Units FRAU

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Loulou
Stu Humphreys trying to get in touch with you - Sent a message to your hotmail account and left message on FB for ya
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Oops we've slipped down the forum.

Anyways the ladies of FRAU revisted their soldatenheim for an interesting weekend of weather at GPM to mark their birthday and the first event of the year.

A good weekend was had, and the ladies are now putting thoughts and plans into place for further events throughout 2010.

The next event the ladies will be attending is at Evesham in June and after that will be their annual trip to W & P

The ladies look forward to seeing friends old and new throughout the re-enacting year, and if doing the soldatenheim welcome axis re-enactors in kit onto their display.

We are always open to new members and for any females interesting in finding out more about FRAU please view our website and forum where further contact information can be found.

Thanks

FRAU
helga

Post by helga »

Looking forward to seeing old friends and mking some new at Mil Od this year. Dont forget your all welcome for tea/coffe n cake during the day and a jolly good knees up on the night time.

See you there!

H and the FRAU girls
People who think they know everything only infuriate those of us who do
Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only she did it backwards and in high heels.......

F.R.A.U. Females Re-enacting Axis Units
helga

Post by helga »

As always we are looking for dedicated women to join our group - if your interested and would like to know more or attend an event with us for a 'trial' then get in touch!!

Lou x
Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only she did it backwards and in high heels.......

helga

Post by helga »

Well, we had a fab start to the season at Bushey, me and the girlies had a great time playing with woody and his head! The ladies and I will be at RGM/ Waltham putting on a hospital scenario with DR,
If any ladies fancy joining us as nursies for the weekend, feel free - the more the merrier!

We will be dirndling it at Escape to Victory
Nursing at GCR
Soldatenheim/hospital at Tankfest and Beltring - join us for a coffee, food and CAKE

Hope to see you all soon!
H xxxx

helga

Post by helga »

Hi all,

happy New year and all that Jazz

Events we are attending this year are coming along - bushy hall and RGM will be our first.

remember if anyone is interested in joining just get in touch with myself or Dink.

See some of you at Stoneliegh.

Cheers
Hx

FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Totally let us fall down the page as I have been otherwise occupied with getting my Health sorted however now I is back :twisted:

Frau this year already have forged new ground with New display ideas after enjoying lot of success with our soldatenheim we feel it is time to let it rest for a bit whilst we test the waters and push our girls into new situations. To this end the ladies of frau trailed a display at Waltham abbey that allowed us to try something totally new and we will be revisiting this display at detling, the display encompasses the women who worked within the nskk and as luftshultz dealing with vehicles :D

Frau ran a very successful field hospital despite adverse conditions initially at war and peace and also had the privilege of being invited into the battle as civilians with children.

We are hoping to pull of something special for victory so fingers firmly crossed :o

We are looking constantly to push our group of ladies into new ground and hope to bring some new ideas to female reenactment of axis forces in the coming months and into next year :mrgreen:

Anyone interested in seeing what we are about is encouraged to visit and even join us with no commitment for an event.

Our ladies don't just do the girly stuff as can be seen with some of our displays, we can also do any of our previous displays on request and are always keen to work with any other group :)
Pummelchen

Post by Pummelchen »

May I add that FRAU doesn´t only cater for the girlfriends out there,
but for the mature wifes as well....come on you 50´s plus :D

I enjoyed the War and Peace Show with the Ladies and must say,
they have matured into a brilliant group that shows the war effort
of the German women in every aspect!

Kind regards,
Beate
helga

Post by helga »

Well the ladies and I are looking forward to this season, some new events, some our old favorites. Looking forward to catching up with everyone so feel free to pop over for a cuppa and a chat. Xxx

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”