Tiger 1 KSK "Special Announcement "

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
grenadier heeder

Tiger 1 KSK "Special Announcement "

Post by grenadier heeder »

"New website - new look - group evolves"

http://www.tiger-1.org

Tiger 1 Kampfgruppe StahlKrieger was formed in April 2006. Through the ongoing acquisition of vehicles and equipment and a steadily increasing membership base we have risen to become one of the most highly regarded of the newly emerging UK reenactment groups.

Our core aim is to remain as a W-SS group and not diversify into other forces (Heer, Fallschirmjäger, etc.) or nationalities. (Although for inclusive purposes our partners and children have complimentary supporting portrayals). We remain outside of associations by choice and are an independent group run by two people. We don’t believe in committees but listen and consult with our members and form the best decisions to make the group what it is. We realize of course that without the members we wouldn’t have the fantastic group we have and their continuing effort and enthusiasm makes us what we are. No one person is bigger than the group and it is this doctrine that keeps us where we are. We will work with any group, allied or axis, which have the same standards of portrayal, commitment and safety and are interested in continuing to move our hobby forward, not backward. We see no mileage in politicking (something that has held this hobby back for years) and just want to have fun and include as many others outside of our group as possible.

As from today, Tiger 1 Kampfgruppe StahlKrieger is proud to announce the launch of a brand new website and some changes to the group. The basic website message stays the same but is more dynamic insofar as layout and impact goes. There are more music files, better photos and the presentation is more energetic.

Apart from our core portrayal as W-SS Panzergrenadiers and W-SS Panzertruppe we are now offering W-SS Pioneers and W-SS Feldgendarmerie either as complete alternatives or something to portray as members feel fit on a one to one, event to event basis. This stays within our previously mentioned affirmation to portray solely W-SS. This has been made possible with a recent increase in membership and the subsequent realisation by the group leaders in wanting to offer more choice to the membership and make our displays more interesting to the viewing public. As ever, we continue to encourage the wider family; so youth sections (HJ, BDM) and DRK/Helferin continue to be represented.

We are also paying tribute to those organizations and individuals who are not reenactors but have either supported us or have supported the wider reenacting community. These have due acknowledgement by us and where possible, links to their businesses on the website or their own page.

Recruitment is steadily evolving and if any unattached Panzergrenadier, Pioneer or Feldgendarmerie groups/individuals are out there looking to benefit from joining us as a W-SS formation whilst keeping their individual chain of command/rank then please feel free to contact us. You will be warmly welcomed.
Similarly, if you fancied a move from your current portrayal you’d be more than welcome. We’d be especially interested in seasoned reenactors who would enjoy the benefit of being able to retain their current rank.

Please have a look at http://www.tiger-1.org and if your group is not listed on the links page and you’d like to exchange or we’ve missed you off, please let us know.

Finally, we’d like to especially thank those groups and individuals who have warmly extended the hand of kameradenschaft over the last couple of years. Without their help, guidance, invites to events and even criticism, we couldn’t have made the group what it is. Thank you.
Jim

Re: Tiger 1 KSK "Special Announcement "

Post by Jim »

Looking very good Adam.
SWB
Der Spiess
Location: Don't know but that blokes got a balaclava and an AK47!

Post by Der Spiess »

Nice one Mr Harris (and chums).
Toodle pip
Der Spiess
Belfast or Bust
Otto Gunsche

Post by Otto Gunsche »

Very good and impressive site! I am liked.... :P
Wir kapitulieren?? -- NIE!
1./Geb.Jag.Rgt.98. SCHARFSCHUTZE
der K.G. DNEJPR. Снайпер прищурился - Враг окачурился.
Pete Skillman

Post by Pete Skillman »

Hi Adam,Had a good look at your new web site, I liked the piccies and the blurb, lost your email and am not allowed to pm /email you on here?.
So can you send me your email address.
Pip Pk iNORMANDY event is on and I need to make contact with Tim who I also have lost email address, JUST love computers!. Pete
Schäfer

Post by Schäfer »

I like the concept of a website that is interactive and has music and video clips.

It brings the whole experience alive and makes it more interesting for visitors who wish to look at the website. You will also find that they will return on a more regular basis. This is why we made the U-Boat website in the same vein.

Good luck with your venture, chaps.
'Heia Safari' Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/341661532588540

Stuart Humphrey

Post by Stuart Humphrey »

Further to Adam's announcement, if you would like your link mentioned on the site please do e-mail me.

Disco

webmaster http://www.tiger-1.org
grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

Just coming up to 6000 site visits which considering the new site went live on the 20th March isn't bad. I'd like to thank you if you have visited and added to that tally. Recruitment and show invites are up (so many shows we're having to pass up two) so I'd recommend any webmasters out there to refresh your groups site. It certainly worked for us!

By the way, if you would like to exchange links please email/pm Disco (see posting above this) and he'll sort you out.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

I have to say Adam i love the site, loads of good info and some great music. Tiger 1 is certainly growing well and i have no doubt will grow more inthe future.

Cheers
Dave
:D
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”